Can anyone tell me what this nintendo PCB is?

Sllick50

NEST Puppet
I bought a castlevania VS pcb and he threw in a couple extras, one says hogans alley on it. The other one is unlabled it has a sticker that says M-035246 and the board says MDS-04-CPU. I dont have a cab to test it out in yet. Just curious
CIMG1115.jpg

Tung Fu Rue's Prize Student
20 Year Member
I see an RP2A07 CPU, so it's based on the Nintendo console.

chaoticjelly

Kabuki Klasher
You might wanna put a sticker over each of those EPROMs glass windows.. just a thought.. prevent data loss..

As for what it is.. not sure.. looks interesting :glee:

taitai

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
Double JAMMA harnesses?

my initial gut reaction:

Vs. Tennis or something.

Foxen

Quiz Detective
It is a Vs Nintendo pcb. You can have 2 games at the same time. It is used in the "Red Tent" (the nintendo dual screen cocktable), In the VS Dual System and Unisystem. For a list of games provided by nintendo for this board go to klov.com and search under Vs. There are many titles that are in vs. and come in chips, which are the games. The games are getting very hard to find. I have a set of Duck hunt, Super Mario Brothers, and Excite bick for my Vs PCB. Keep in mind that the games like duck hunt and s. mario are much different than the NES console version of the game. In my opinion they are better than the NEs version. If you don't want this board i'm looking for another one for my red tent, and would pay what you think is fair. If not, and you have questions on set up.. PM me. I have a Deticated Vs Unisystem and the Red tent.. So i know a lot about this genre.

Also you will need a specific battery to put on the board, as i see in the picture you don't have any in it. They are very hard to find...Don't put just an ordinary battery in it. It could damage the board, or won't work at all...

Just so you know you bought a Vs pcb, not a castlevania...but the other chip set might be castlevania.