Can anyone here get me booze from Scotland?

Neo Fan

King's Dry Cleaner
Hey all,
I am looking for some Moniack Castle Mead. This stuff is impossible to get here in USA. It's made in scotland at highland wineries in Inverness, and I've heard it's sold at the Glasgow airport. Well, if anyone can get some and ship it here to USA, I will pay you nicely and/or if you want a Neo game, I'll send you one.
Thanks

leGionellz

Pancho Villa is my Direct Ancestor,
I bet you have never tasted some fine single malt...

Go for that, widly available and you'll forget your meat stuff sooner then you can imagine.

Neo Fan

King's Dry Cleaner
leGionellz said:
I bet you have never tasted some fine single malt...

Go for that, widly available and you'll forget your meat stuff sooner then you can imagine.

Well of course I have had some nice single malts. But I also like other drinks, I'm not a one trick pony ya know. Anyway, it is Mead, not meat, and it's like wine but, brewed with honey. Mead is readily available here, but none so fine as the stuff from Moniack castle.

BlackSpy

Tsrgoihrea,
20 Year Member
Neo Fan said:
Ok Blackspy,
Can you get me some?

Almost certainly. Shipping wouldn't be cheap though, liquids are heavy and glass needs carefully packed. I have sent several bottles of whisky to the states in recent years, and more than one member here has recieved a miniature from me in recent times, all have arrived intact.

If I can find some easily you can have it for cost, if it takes me out of my way I'll look for a little compenstation for that. Probably best to take any further discussion to PM.

Zen1

n00b
BlackSpy said:

LOL

I dunno about Scottish mead (I didnt know they even MADE mead anymore) but I can getcha sum 100% american Olde English Malt Likkah. And for a pretty reasonable sum, too.

Lovecraft0110

Ace Gho,
20 Year Member
Neo Fan said:
Hey all,
I am looking for some Moniack Castle Mead. This stuff is impossible to get here in USA. It's made in scotland at highland wineries in Inverness, and I've heard it's sold at the Glasgow airport. Well, if anyone can get some and ship it here to USA, I will pay you nicely and/or if you want a Neo game, I'll send you one.
Thanks

Mead is truly the drink of the gods.

I have a very nice bottle of mead here, which I bought last year in the Viking museum of Roskilde, Denmark. Never heard of Scottish mead: it was a norse drink.

Neo Fan

King's Dry Cleaner
Re: Re: Can anyone here get me booze from Scotland?

Lovecraft0110 said:
Mead is truly the drink of the gods.

I have a very nice bottle of mead here, which I bought last year in the Viking museum of Roskilde, Denmark. Never heard of Scottish mead: it was a norse drink.

True, it is a Norse drink. But, remember the Vikings travelled that part of the world extensively. I have never had actual Norse mead, mainly because I have never seen any for sale. The only stuff they have around her is English mead. It is ok, but the stuff from Moniack is great. You should try some.