CA Extreme arcade show this weekend

Dan Elektro

Morden's Lackey
20 Year Member
Spotted two Neo cabs, one was a four-slot and one was either a 1 or 2 slot--probably a 2. The 2-slot had Bust-A-Move in it complete with mini-marquee.

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
Why do I get the feeling that they would have every other game but the ones I really wanna play

candycab

Vice's Love Slave
Lots of good old stuff there , I went friday night and saturday morning.

DRAGONS LAIR , WHOOO WHOOO !

LOL

Hot Chocolate

20 Year Member
Hot Damn!!!!!!! Dragon's Lair!!!!!! Haven't played that since I was 13, I think

Shin Guile X

Mickey's Coach
I could never get into Dragon's Lair. But the one Laser Disc game that I remember playing was a game that I think was called Super Don Coyote or something like that.

Simple game (you move the stick the way it says to avoid death) but it was fun for me as it was the first time I saw a game like that.

Hot Chocolate

20 Year Member
I remember that game, I wasn't really good at it though but my cousin owned that game while I was off marveling at the wonders and beauty od 2d games

candycab

Vice's Love Slave
It was at the SanJose convention center last weekend.

Its held once a year , I believe the web site is <a href="http://www.caextreme.org" target="_blank">www.caextreme.org</a>

CarlDMC

Tung's Hair,
I went Saturday. It was pretty fun, but after 8 hours, I kinda got tired. I'm not quite sure if i played enough to equal $25 worth, but it was still fun. TRON light cycles... hate those little bastards

Hot Chocolate

20 Year Member
I'll have to remind myself to go next year, any one know of the exact date for it?

Dan Elektro

Morden's Lackey
20 Year Member
Originally posted by Shin Guile X:
<strong>I could never get into Dragon's Lair. But the one Laser Disc game that I remember playing was a game that I think was called Super Don Coyote or something like that.

Simple game (you move the stick the way it says to avoid death) but it was fun for me as it was the first time I saw a game like that.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Super Don Quixote! As in the classic literary character. :) That game was in attendance--I got to play it for the first time. They had a little laser corral, with Star Rider, Cliff Hanger, Space Ace, MACH 3, a bunch.

For anyone who would like to attend next year, check out <a href="http://www.caextreme.com." target="_blank">www.caextreme.com.</a> The event usually takes place the first or second weekend of September.