Buyrite

jesterpow

n00b
I went to the buyrite site and saw a couple of games that I want. Does anyone know how good buyrite is? Just want to know so I dont screw up.

KagerouSama

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
15 Year Member
You pay for a game, but enjoy that minty fresh CDR and paper sleeve.

Other than that, this thread would have been better off in Feedback. A search couldn't have hurt either.

Syxx573

Azura's Swordsmith
No, these threads about how bad they are should be everywhere... everyone needs to know.

KagerouSama

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
15 Year Member
Okay then. I take it back. Either way, avoid at all costs.

Dean

Choi's Clawmaker
Post your want ads here. (Well, in the forum, not this thread if you want people to see it)

AND DON'T BUY FROM BUYRITE!!!!!!! MAJOR CONARTISTS!! I don't care what it is, the price, or what anyone says. In my book they are MUCH MUCH worse than Japhei and anyone else. At least with the other clowns you get something and usually quickly......

jesterpow

n00b
Wow

Holy shit thats pritty fucking bad!! Well does anyone else know where to find ngpc rare games? If anyone does please tell me.

FormlessOne

Chin's Drinking Partner
I got my NGPC and 8 games from BuyRite last year around this time. I didn't have any problem, sure it took a little bit but I got my stuff and everything was fine. I guess I got lucky, who knows...

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
Still waiting for my Duo from buyrite. It's been about 8 months.

Those fuckers have my money, but I don't have my Duo!

animegal

Armored Scrum Object
jesterpow said:
I went to the buyrite site and saw a couple of games that I want. Does anyone know how good buyrite is? Just want to know so I dont screw up.

When I asked if Buyrite had a Metal Slug 5 US in stock, they emailed me back with a link and said they did. I emailed them my cc info and they never charged my card and I never got the game. In fact, I never heard back from them at all after multiple emails..

Bottom line is: don't trust there website as far as availabiltiy of items posted. They don't update and if you ever consider buying from them, call there toll free number, speak to a LIVE person who can actually check the in store stock for the mailing and confirm availability then DEMAND a tracking number and a shipping date. I would never buy ONLINE from them, it is a big NOTHING

Insaneclown

ICP Suxorz
Ohhh man...not another buyrite thread. Let the bad times begin!

I must be one of the Lucky ones to get my New JPN MS3 NGH and New JPN MS4 NGH from them. Plus after that deal before I joined the forums I never dealt with them again. This time Iam the winner...fuck buyrite! :angry:

winter

King's Dry Cleaner
Avoid buyrite like the plague. They are the worst sellers, EVAR! I lost 30 dollars to them and I paid COD. :oh_no: The CD I got from them came so badly mangled, I can only assume shipping it strapped to the tire of a car would have been safer.

NeoStrider

n00b
Many people fall victim to their very professional site layout. But the truth is, 90% of the shit they say they have isn't even in stock! I mean, when they have unlimeted supplies of boxed SEGA systems with games for 30 bucks, you know something is F'ed :annoyed:

Neorichieb1971

B. Jenet's Firstmate
I've bought two things from them. The first was a disaster. I bought a Japanese cube (switched) and biohazard. The switched cube didnt work, it worked with Jap stuff but not with American discs. So I sent the cube back for repair and waited another 2 weeks before I received it again. This time it worked.

Then after about 6 months, the tray door mechanism started to get awfully tight and then it suddenly stopped recognizing all discs. So now I am planning on sending the cube to NCS for a major overhaul which is going to cost the best part of $50.

Then I bought Zero gunner 2, which took about 3 weeks to arrive. It obviously was not in stock and by the time it arrived I forgot I had ordered it.

Buy-rite.com

buy-rite .com should change there name to buy-sh***.com pardon by french i ordered a neo geo pocket color and a official wrist strap from them on 5/22/04 and i called them they told me that they were out of the platinum silver and said that all they had was black and blu so i said i will take a black one a week and a half later i receive a platinum silver NGPC with King of fighters R-2 in a plastic pag and not a retail box and i didnt get my wrist trap, so icalled them and they said that they werre out of the wrist straps and that they would call me when they get them in stock

sorry bout that(no ..'s)

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
Buy-rite sucks. End of story, no discussion.

If you buy from them, you are gay. :angry: