Bust a Move Again side bars

tighecg

Armored Scrum Object
I bought a Bust a move again loose cart on ebay, All the roms and the label match MVS Sans. Two of the roms look newer than the others, but they do have the proper markings on them. when I fire it up there are grey side bars on the picture that occasionally change colors. Is this a boot? the vids on youtube don't have these bars. It could be I need to adjust the horizontal size on my monitor, but these are the same settings I use for all my other mvs stuff, and there are no bars on those. I want to leave positive feedback for this guy because he has been great to deal with, but I just want to make sure. Thanks guys.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
If there are mask ROMs on it that match MVS scans, it's not a boot.

tighecg

Armored Scrum Object
That's what I figured.has anyone else noticed these bars, they are annoying, and I don't want to have to change my settings when I play the game. Thanks madman

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
That's what I figured.has anyone else noticed these bars, they are annoying, and I don't want to have to change my settings when I play the game. Thanks madman

I don't have that cart anymore so I can't check it out for myself, maybe posting a photo will help.

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
it's most likely bars from underscan. I'd just live with them, or resize just enough to eliminate them and hope the rest if your games still look good to you. Some titles have issues with zero overscan.

Westcb

Give an Azn, A Break Here!,
it's most likely bars from underscan. I'd just live with them, or resize just enough to eliminate them and hope the rest if your games still look good to you. Some titles have issues with zero overscan.

^this I have had it happen too, was very noticeable on a monitor I did a tube swap on that the width was slightly under what a stock k7000 should be. Get out a monitor adjust tool and turn the width coil and you will be all set.