Breaking Bad?

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I'm still hoping that Walt creates a batch of a new drug that ends up turning people into the zombies of Walking Dead.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
The show should now become like MacGyver.

Walt coming up with crazy inventions not for the good of man, but to destroy evidence and kill rival cartels.

What crazy contraption will Walt, and his zany sidekick, come up with next?

Jesse never gets credit for his ideas.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻;3389179 said:
Jesse is a juggalo (confirmed).
Fucking miracles.

Anyone who wasn't thinking he would say a line like that when the magnets turned on is a liar.

Castor Troy

The Esfinter that theMot Chupame's
za5SC.jpg

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
The show should now become like MacGyver.

Isn't that how the show started out?

Walt mixing red phosorus to kill the kidnappers.
Walt using etch-a-sketches to make thermite.
Walt using a plastic tub to hold a body of hydrofloric acid.
Walt making Ricin out of castor beans
Walt making an explosive that resembles a roc.

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
I've never seen this series but heard that it's good. Does it take off after Breakin' II Electric Bugaloo? Or does it not have anything to do with those movies and I'm hoping for something too high up on the cool meter?

õ_Ô

Marek

Banned
I've never seen this series but heard that it's good. Does it take off after Breakin' II Electric Bugaloo? Or does it not have anything to do with those movies and I'm hoping for something too high up on the cool meter?

õ_Ô

:spock:

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member

õ_Ô

The world much like the careers of everyone involved with Breakin' II................ended

skateonwalls

I love sexy knickers!,
20 Year Member
The interview with mike in the newest episode was priceless,he one cold blooded/calm mofo.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
Walt's becoming someone you hate due to his newfound arrogant attitude. You can already see the Walt vs. Mike power struggle over who runs operations beginning.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
The show is trying really hard to make Walter look bad, but I can't help but be extremely annoyed with Skylar. Everything she says, does, or doesn't do (like just standing there with a sad face) makes me want Walter to slap her. I got a little excited when he was yelling at her in the room.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
The show is trying really hard to make Walter look bad, but I can't help but be extremely annoyed with Skylar. Everything she says, does, or doesn't do (like just standing there with a sad face) makes me want Walter to slap her. I got a little excited when he was yelling at her in the room.

skylar has pissed me off for at least 2 seasons now. maybe more.

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
I've been hoping she'd catch a bullet since season 1

My rage is silent

Castor Troy

The Esfinter that theMot Chupame's
I actually liked Skyler these last few episodes. She is being put in a situation she doesn't want to be in.
Going to rewatch this episode in a few days to see some stuff I missed.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
I hope Skylar ends up killing herself.

She has sucked (pretty much forever) for a couple seasons especially though. This new season has seen her reach incredible heights of horribleness.

She is making her (insufferable) sister look less terrible at this point and that is saying a lot.

Still a lot of good stuff going on and the show is still really strong.

Marek

Banned

Try to think through the plot of this show from her perspective, mother of two, married to a meek/impotent Walt, whose boring mundane existence is SHATTERED by Walt getting cancer and breaking bad.

Ive known women to behave irrationally/psychotically for waaayyyyy less.

All in all, Skylar is taking things pretty well.

Last edited: