Breakers Collection Announced

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
15 Year Member
What's the point of making a separate SKU for PS4 and PS5? All PS4 games work on PS5. I mean, did they put the Ray Tracing in the PS5 version? lol I'm thoroughly confused.

I have a hard time getting behind these limited release games anyway. 🤷‍♂️
Same, I need LESS shit on my shelf - not more

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
They definitely went all out, but I still question why they're even bothering with something so incredibly obscure.

Realistically, how many people are actually going to buy this?

Tarma

Old Man,
20 Year Member
This collection is pointless and I wouldn't buy anything from those asshats at Strictly Limited... their deliverable dates make Water Melon look good.

geladobom

Hardened Shock Trooper
After this, they should release the Chicago "Crystal Legacy" Version missing prototype and it's not released yet in the Steam Version.

sirlynxalot

Goal! Goal! Goal!
They definitely went all out, but I still question why they're even bothering with something so incredibly obscure.

Realistically, how many people are actually going to buy this?

I was just thinking that to myself. Like in terms of neogeo fighters that I have an interest in repeatedly playing in 2022, Breakers would be toward the bottom of the list under the dozens of fighters SNK put out on the platform.

That reminds me. A guy who looks and acts like comic book nerd on the simpsons became a third roommate to two existing friends of mine 10+ years ago and in addition to his bookshelf of marvel and DC comic book compilations he had a PS2 and practically every compilation disc of neogeo games that came out for that system in the US. Like not just semi-recent stuff like KOF games, but old stuff like the compilations of Art of Fighting 1, 2 and 3, and the Fatal Fury early games compilation. I got the idea he bought them more as a collectible piece rather than to extensively play the games. I could see him being the kind of typical buyer for these Breakers LE releases.