Break Lunch: New podcast from Substance TV

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
As always I look to the fine folks at Neo Geo to rip apart and in every way give me honest feedback on new ideas.

Long and short, it's a podcast called Break Lunch. I know everybody has a podcast, but this one has a bit of a twist. My friends and I get together usually every week to grab a bite to eat. We kept having these really great conversations and figured why not record them, put them out there, and see what people think.

It's about 35 minutes so not too long. We talk about all the controversy surrounding Kickstarter these past few weeks with Cheetahmen II and Penny Arcade. Give it a listen and see what you think.

Break Lunch - The Kickstarter Conspiracy

oldschool

Cock Killer with Ice D,
I would regularly tune into this, I think it's a great idea. Although I'm not too picky on audio quality, I think there are slight levelling issues, almost hard to keep track of the conversation flow with the background noise. I guess that would depend on your mic situation and other filming issues. :)

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
I would regularly tune into this, I think it's a great idea. Although I'm not too picky on audio quality, I think there are slight levelling issues, almost hard to keep track of the conversation flow with the background noise. I guess that would depend on your mic situation and other filming issues. :)

Yea that's an issue I'm having to work on with our audio setup. We've got a few other episodes recorded, but some of the audio levels are off when people with quieter voices speak (a.k.a. I'm a loudmouth ^_^).

Thanks for your input. Much appreciated!