Brace Yourselves! High Quality Counterfeiting Has Begun!

N30_G30_speed

Angel's Love Slave
yup. I'm done with the AES, yesterday I finished my first cmvs, so fuck you all scammers you won't be getting my games/pr0n funds ever.
its mvs and shockboxes from now on :D
It is indeed sad to see how much work some people will put into ripping off fans...

Last edited:

Joneo

Belnar Institute Student
Unfortunately, the MVS side isn't immune to fakes either. :(
(Granted, there seem to be considerably fewer)

N30_G30_speed

Angel's Love Slave
Unfortunately, the MVS side isn't immune to fakes either. :(
(Granted, there seem to be considerably fewer)

but when was the last time you paid 500usd for a Jap MS3 MVS version? that's all I'm saying :lolz:
I only want a couple of more games and most of them are above that amount so even if I end up being ripped with MVS games it won't be more than a $100, or may be $200 at most. :D
Instead of the thousands of dollars for a MS, Ninja Masters or Kizuna Encounter.
I even got a SvC: Chaos boot (knowingly) to test my cmvs for $25 and since Its rather ok and plays well I don't really see the necessity to buy an original one, just because it's not in my top5 favorite games, of course.

Joneo

Belnar Institute Student
but when was the last time you paid 500usd for a Jap MS3 MVS version? that's all I'm saying :lolz:
I only want a couple of more games and most of them are above that amount so even if I end up being ripped with MVS games it won't be more than a $100, or may be $200 at most. :D
Instead of the thousands of dollars for a MS, Ninja Masters or Kizuna Encounter.
I even got a SvC: Chaos boot (knowingly) to test my cmvs for $25 and since Its rather ok and plays well I don't really see the necessity to buy an original one, just because it's not in my top5 favorite games, of course.
There's definitely less financial risk there. Personally I don't have a minimum acceptable ripoff amount though. ;)

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I've yet to recieve a fake MVS cart. Just comes down to smart shopping really, know your source and use some common sense. The profitability of counterfeit MVS carts is low in comparison to home carts.