blowjobs > wii [20cftw]

sQuareh4t3r

formerly "sQuareh4t3r", then "MacGuffin", now "sQu
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Posts
2,661
Kid Aphex said:
How's that?
I dunno about you, but I've never seen a TV listings channel or a digital cable guide with text as poorly formatted as that time and date. I mean, it hangs out of the border, for fuck's sake. And on top of that, the orientation and the style of the text in the box in question is off.

In context of the other glaring inconsistencies in the images that "woman" provided, I'd say it's pretty likely that it's been edited.
 

Kid Aphex

samus' love slave,
Joined
Nov 23, 2001
Posts
9,851
sQuareh4t3r said:
I dunno about you, but I've never seen a TV listings channel or a digital cable guide with text as poorly formatted as that time and date. I mean, it hangs out of the border, for fuck's sake. And on top of that, the orientation and the style of the text in the box in question is off.

In context of the other glaring inconsistencies in the images that "woman" provided, I'd say it's pretty likely that it's been edited.

I'd really be interested in hearing about these inconsistencies.
Really.
 

sQuareh4t3r

formerly "sQuareh4t3r", then "MacGuffin", now "sQu
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Posts
2,661
Kid Aphex said:
I'd really be interested in hearing about these inconsistencies.
Really.
I don't know when to believe you or when to want to choke you. :mad:
 

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2005
Posts
23,647
sQuareh4t3r said:
I don't know when to believe you or when to want to choke you. :mad:

The only thing you know how to choke is your chicken.
 

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2004
Posts
9,937
Though this is nothing but pure conjecture, consider the following:


1. The pictures are real, but the thread is a fake.

2. The thread starter* is a cynical, attention-loving asshole, who believes most people will suspend any rational thought before it bars the path to some cheap, voyeuristic fantasy.

3. If you're a cocksuck in the market for a Wii, there are better people to blow.
Like nerds in retail...who would drop half their inventory for the touch of a woman.





*I'm not talking about KA....or am I?:eye:


NOTE: I totally ripped off the asterisk bit, sorry KA.
 

Kid Aphex

samus' love slave,
Joined
Nov 23, 2001
Posts
9,851
word. could be me. the pics aren't fake photoshopped, that's for sure.
 

sQuareh4t3r

formerly "sQuareh4t3r", then "MacGuffin", now "sQu
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Posts
2,661
ki_atsushi said:
The only thing you know how to choke is your chicken.
Hm. I thought I was on your ignore list, faggot.

Way to retread on that one.
 

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2000
Posts
7,887
Sp0o/\/?! said:
3. If you're a cocksuck in the market for a Wii, there are better people to blow.
Like nerds in retail...who would drop half their inventory for the touch of a woman.

A dude got fired from the EB I used to shop at. Apparently he gave some woman a free game in exchange for flashing her titties in the back room. Yes, he was a tremendous nerd. True story.
 

gamejunkie

Hijacked by a Spambot!
Joined
Aug 21, 2004
Posts
7,002
GD said:
A dude got fired from the EB I used to shop at. Apparently he gave some woman a free game in exchange for flashing her titties in the back room. Yes, he was a tremendous nerd. True story.

Oh Snap! :tickled:
 

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2001
Posts
5,746
GD said:
A dude got fired from the EB I used to shop at. Apparently he gave some woman a free game in exchange for flashing her titties in the back room. Yes, he was a tremendous nerd. True story.

Did he get fired because the woman was incredibly ugly or the chest too small?
 
Top