Blazing Star just came out on iTunes for iPhone and iPad

Neorebel

Viewpoint Vigilante
The publisher may not, but at least this iOS developer has shown solid customer support in the past. (At least in my experience... a few years ago this same dev quickly fixed an iOS4 incompatibility bug for me for their iOS Raiden Legacy, about a week after I described the bug to them.) Not sure if Blazing Star can be as easily fixed or not, but if anyone wants to try their luck, the dev's twitter says currently the dev accepts iOS bug reports via support@dotemu.com

I emailed them just now. I will post any response they have.

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
I wasted my money on a couple of their games recently as well. They can go fuck themselves.

Neorebel

Viewpoint Vigilante
Their response:

Hello,
Thank you for your remarks. We care a lot about your feedback and will
evaluate if it can be part of an update.
Kind regards,
DotEmu Support

aka Generic default response, possibly automated.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
By the time they do make it iOS7 compatible, everybody has already upgraded to the next version.

KRiSX

King's Dry Cleaner
just going to say... having played this on my mvs recently i'd hate to play it using touch screen controls... :\

CaseyTappy

Tung's Hair Stylist
By the time they do make it iOS7 compatible, everybody has already upgraded to the next version.

I just read it had an update but can't check if it works on iOS 7 right now , would be great to try it on the iCade tonight .

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Update is not showing up for me yet, but I'll keep my eyes peeled.

This news would be a lot more exciting if I hadn't bought the MVS cart.

Neorebel

Viewpoint Vigilante
I can also confirm it works now for iOS7. I have the old iPhone 4S. The also added a 'rapid shot' optional button. The description in the app store also says 'the number of continues has been increased.'