Black Finger Jet

Raph4

Retrogoobing Newscaster
10 Year Member
Several former Irem and Nazca team members have just announced a new run-and-gun game by the title of Black Finger JET.

30SqEBM.jpg

Last edited:

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Cool, but looks like very early stages. The teaser mentions they're "looking for creators and business partners."

stormy

B. Jenet's Firstmate
10 Year Member
Hopefully something good comes from this.

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
In the words of Gordon Ramsay, "finally some good fucking food". I'm just worried if they're going to end up parodying their own work instead of making something original and cool again, from this very early trailer we can already see the big nosed european caricature style being brought over as-is for the main character.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Yeah looks like a riff on Metal Slug and maybe I'm reaching but I get the impression this also implies a decently intricate world in which this takes place, less generic than what tends to be released these days within the genre , more authentic to how things where 20 years ago and more.
Obviously I'm delusional. Love those main sprites, I for one don't want them to do anything too original, keep it tight and within the bounds of the genre and everything will be hunky dory.
Sprite based no pseudo 3d antics thanks (it's clear from the promo that it will be a mix in the vein of MS6 and Dolphin Blue)

Last edited:

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
This is great news - it looks like it's literally the main guys from Metal Slug (Meeher / Akio / Hiya!) - this really needs to see the light of day! So cool if there was an AES version released... these guys need to partner with Bitmap Bureau.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
This is great news - it looks like it's literally the main guys from Metal Slug (Meeher / Akio / Hiya!) - this really needs to see the light of day! So cool if there was an AES version released... these guys need to partner with Bitmap Bureau.
You pulling our collective leg with this post nay?

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Tarma is serious. He wouldn't BS us.

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Title sounds like an ass fingering technique.
Indeed, and it's a better game title for it. All the best names subtly skirt innuendo. I assume marketing does it on purpose. Nintendo doesn't even name their consoles anymore without it suggesting something else.

smokey

massive ding dong
20 Year Member
I doubt it. Hopefully, a console port will happen. Seems like they still have a lot of work ahead of them

KGRAMR

Another Striker
New interview with the BFJ team has dropped + screenshots of the game.