Bitmap Books doing a book on Metal Slug franchise coming September 2019

Danyvoid

n00b
I just pre-ordered mine, I was sad i couldn't get the fully loaded edition but in the end decided to get a regular one

Buffi

Zero's Secretary
I just pre-ordered mine, I was sad i couldn't get the fully loaded edition but in the end decided to get a regular one

Preordered? This thing is released already?

Got mine yesterday. Went with the regular one, cause I dont need my books making noise.

cK3Rdoq.jpg

Very happy with it.

Retro2DGamer

Crossed Swords Squire
Were they not able to interview the lead artist, Akio-san? This book is absolutely gorgeous in so many ways, but unless I'm missing something, it seems like an odd omission.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Actually I've glued those pages together with apoxy resin so you literally skip from 3 to 5.

I was tempted to tear out the page which pimps Kraut Buster... ng.dev has no place in Metal Slug history :mad:

You know what's funny, and I'm not surprised by in the least, that in all the corners of the internet I reside in a ton of people are happy to get the book, are showing pictures etc, and you are the only person I've seen that's actually cracked it open and commented on the content.

todosnk

Crossed Swords Squire
10 Year Member
Got the collector's edition today. I am the only one who has the book upside down?

20191111_185909.jpg

todosnk

Crossed Swords Squire
10 Year Member
Ita a wrapping defect and they accept a return as long as i pay the shipping costs.

Why the hell should i pay for their mistake?

MC708

n00b
I have the ZX Spectrum bitmap book. High quality stuff considering there's 304 pages

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Ita a wrapping defect and they accept a return as long as i pay the shipping costs.

A what? Are you fucking all there?

Spoiler:
OPEN THE CUNT! USE YOUR SHIT!

-SD-

Camel Slug

It’s not as if there’s anything wrong with it.

Why should they pay for your insane OCD?

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
You know what's funny, and I'm not surprised by in the least, that in all the corners of the internet I reside in a ton of people are happy to get the book, are showing pictures etc, and you are the only person I've seen that's actually cracked it open and commented on the content.

And I've been pushing all the power up buttons on the slip-case cover as well... be damned original battery! Be damned! :loco:

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
lol having the book sealed upside down has got to be the troll of the year, even if it's not on purpose. You just know there are hundreds of todosnks complaining about it to Bitmap Books right now.

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior
Yeah but the fubar ones that are sealed will be the ones worth money to collectors in 20 years! You should totally keep it that way.

IDGAF I have opened mine, It arrived yesterday but I am yet to read it.

gray117

Crazed MVS Addict
15 Year Member
lol having the book sealed upside down has got to be the troll of the year, even if it's not on purpose. You just know there are hundreds of todosnks complaining about it to Bitmap Books right now.

They should also be going onto some kind of list...

Book is awesome. Those not opening it are wrong. Those taking the time to complain that it was wrapped upside down... !?!... Anyone that cares for you should be worried....

Last edited: