Bitcoin?

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
I don't like that the crypto kiddies get to dump/re-buy instantly while I would get hit with a wash sale if I tried to do that with any of my holdings. Would have been nice to dump my Boeing stock when they were at $200 a few weeks ago and instantly rebuy.
the exchanges are happy cause they raking in the fees. its not the product, its the service . i have BA on my watch list until the travels fully open up i will stay away from the traveling/related business the expectation on these are set pretty low and they still missed it . expedia/tripadvisor and the cruiselines will take a a few quarters to recover especially with the variants . would be looking in financials/food/utilities sector as the price of food and goods starting to trend up . i think there still room to moved up with AMD and nvidia . Intel is still pretty cheap .

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Guys like Nic Carter have been kind of silent it seems. You know, 51% hacks aren’t impossible.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Microsoft and other cyber security agency been crying ever since the solarwind hack, it a race to the site of the next hack

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
lol...fucking crypto. i guess one of the things that attracted investors was that this nft project had only female devs and people found out that they are all males. the investors are outraged. the nfts are procedurally generated waifus, basically. these fucking people...

side note: all the male devs made up female names like "rachel" and masqueraded as women online.

fls.png

Last edited:

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
ADA hit a record high @ $2.60 and climbing.

I'm both happy that it's finally on a stable, upward trends, and unhappy that I didn't buy a lot more when it was only two cents a coin.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I dumped Luna. Feels like it’s at a good level, and weekends are for crypto crashing.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
ADA hit a record high @ $2.60 and climbing.

I'm both happy that it's finally on a stable, upward trends, and unhappy that I didn't buy a lot more when it was only two cents a coin.
don't be that guy lol . always good just to take some profit off the table , i think alot of interest in ada right now, dont know why but happy it going up. weakness in the stock is good for crypto i thunk lot of pissed off meme stock buyers are switching to crypto for a quick recvovery of their losses from the china and meme sell off .

ps what is the best exchange right for security, price and selection ?

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
don't be that guy lol . always good just to take some profit off the table , i think alot of interest in ada right now, dont know why but happy it going up. weakness in the stock is good for crypto i thunk lot of pissed off meme stock buyers are switching to crypto for a quick recvovery of their losses from the china and meme sell off .

Bad habit of mine. My brain thinks it can time travel and loves to give me all kinds of hindsight regrets.

That said, if it ever reaches $1000 like Ethereum, I can retire.

Last edited:

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member

a little late in my response, but the ada pump is, likely, primarily from the confirmation of the launch of smart contract capabilities on cardano in mid september.

best exchanges for the US are still probably coinbase, binance.us, gemini, and ftx.us.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
a little late in my response, but the ada pump is, likely, primarily from the confirmation of the launch of smart contract capabilities on cardano in mid september.

best exchanges for the US are still probably coinbase, binance.us, gemini, and ftx.us.
Eth2 is better than cardano will ever be. Be careful fucking with dinosaur coins in the wake of a meteor.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
ADA is either going to explode and flip ETH or it’s about to go dot bomb on us, potentially starting an avalanche that will pull the whole market down. Could all happen in the next few months.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Anyone buying at the moment? I’ve been watching it the past few years with interest. Decided to start ploughing some funds into it now that it is gaining solid institutional support. I couldn’t resist all those spam emails any longer lol.
Seems like a high volatility Ponzii scheme and a way for hackers to launder money.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
... I shoulda kept my coins in Russia...

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
crypto is fucking retarded and should be illegal lmao
I have no position. :-J