Bitcoin?

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
@theMot Ahh, the crypto conspiracies. You could be right on the crypto there, mate. That said, large institutions are accumulating right now as part of Wyckoff accumulation / distribution. There’s nothing to say the Zuck, personally, doesn’t own a shitload of Bitcoin himself. Facebook isn’t all his to decide if the company accepts Bitcoin either, that would need to be board approved. Agreed though, there is probably a lot to do with the twins’ involvement in Bitcoin as to why Facebook doesn’t accept it or Crypto as payments.

Personally im very bullish towards Crypto and Bitcoin in general and so feel it has a long way to go, IMO these are just early days. We’ll have to wait and see though, I could be completely wrong in the end…

And to note, I am also in property (my largest stake) as well as ETF’s, I think it’s important to not have all your eggs in one basket. I have an exit strategy with Crypto and like you, I will likely put profits elsewhere, or I’ll diversify them. I imagine I will always be in the crypto market to some extent though.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Tom hit the nail on the head. If your still bullish, you got in a lot earlier than everyone else. If you got in this year you’re going to be hurting rn.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Tom hit the nail on the head. If your still bullish, you got in a lot earlier than everyone else. If you got in this year you’re going to be hurting rn.

This is true. But to attest my point, I got in, in 2016, I hurt for a good three years, now I no longer hurt. Holding did me well and right now I'm actually fine, even after the drop of the last few months. I locked in profits though, and now I'm averaging back in on the way down. But I've been bullish since I finally took the plunge on Bitcoin and Crypto 5 years ago, despite having my portfolio sit at -90% at one point... People just need to be patient, and have a plan to realise their profits.

Crypto moves in cycles.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
This is true. But to attest my point, I got in, in 2016, I hurt for a good three years, now I no longer hurt. Holding did me well and right now I'm actually fine, even after the drop of the last few months. I locked in profits though, and now I'm averaging back in on the way down. But I've been bullish since I finally took the plunge on Bitcoin and Crypto 5 years ago, despite having my portfolio sit at -90% at one point... People just need to be patient, and have a plan to realise their profits.

Crypto moves in cycles.

but where are we in the cycle right now???!?!?

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
In the down cycle if the Wyckoff thing is true... and if it is true it means that Bitcoin price is 100% manipulated. And if it is true it was manipulated in that way, I have doubts that it will continue to make another run at the pattern... because now the cat is out of the bag.

I think at this point buying into crypto isn't the way to go, at least not with money that means anything to you. It would be better to mine instead. My cash-in on crypto is only $15 and its down about 30%. But on Doge I am not "down" anything because I didn't buy any of it, only mined it.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
ETH is fucking me so hard right now. For fun, I set a real-time chart of it on my watch face a couple months ago. I changed it to a picture of Haohmaru because I'd rather be reminded that I'm gay than poor.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
John McAfee, the creator of McAfee antivirus software, was found dead in his jail cell near Barcelona in an apparent suicide Wednesday, hours after a Spanish court approved his extradition to the United States to face tax charges punishable by decades in prison, authorities said.

damn must've know something

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
South Africa, dangerous place to live if you have even a moderate amount of wealth.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
South Africa, dangerous place to live if you have even a moderate amount of wealth.
There's a forum member who lives there, iirc he has a wall around his house. I read from others that you have to hire private security because the police doesn't work or exist.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Arks cathywood and jack dorsey going to talk about bitcoin and featuring Elon musk

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
And don’t forget Nic, Odell, and Pomp on the guest list. Will probably have more big names added before July 21st, like Neeraj, and Silber. And in the center will be Elon, who will realize too late that these dudes are staging an intervention, and asking him to plz stfu about crypto.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Binance is getting regulation compliance Oder request from uk, Japan, Canada . I think they are one of the last big one to hold out of surrendering user info to local government.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
I'm down right now but still have faith. Going to hold down the fort and wait it out. I might even double down.

Fuck China.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Binance is getting regulation compliance Oder request from uk, Japan, Canada . I think they are one of the last big one to hold out of surrendering user info to local government.
This shit pisses me off. Government intrusions run contrary to the philosophy of Satoshi.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
This shit pisses me off. Government intrusions run contrary to the philosophy of Satoshi.
I think binace is trying to hold out as long as they can, and try to buy time they know what’s coming, as they will failed the compliance and force to fork over detail that would jeopardize their brand and credits with user. Also media reports of majority of the ransomware transaction is done on binance so they have clients to protect.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I think binace is trying to hold out as long as they can, and try to buy time they know what’s coming, as they will failed the compliance and force to fork over detail that would jeopardize their brand and credits with user. Also media reports of majority of the ransomware transaction is done on binance so they have clients to protect.
I am not fully convinced that Binance isn’t working closely with the Chinese government still. CZ has a family. Going off shore was good optics for all players involved.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
If looking at it long term crypto As long as they stay in the news and media headlines long enough it will weathered all the good and bad news. Adaptation will follow maybe 10-25 years eventually it will happen . It has come a long way since it’s creation . Has some extra disposable income just buy it( btc, eth.. stick with the big ones ) and parked for long terms

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
more regulatory issue for binance from thailand and caymans, they are really trying to squeezed em. Transaction comparison wise, coindesk does bout $2 billion and binance do about 17 billion per day . also want to add that binance allows 100 to 1 margins which is pretty insane .

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Honestly I get a little chub from seeing CZ get analed by governments.