Bitcoin?

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
Some of the crypto are Byzantine AF to get into. Examples being Terra Luna, where you can’t get it on most exchanges, but you can convert existing Coinbase funds to mirror, then move your mirror to a wallet that is set up for that protocol, then move from your wallet to the Terra Luna platform, and convert to Luna, and from there figure out how to stake it.

It’s too complicated.

then you have the shit coins, which also aren’t on the major exchanges. So you have to figure out pancake swap.

It’s too complicated. Which is why I feel like ETH is the best one moving forward, and that ETH2 will be the future of crypto. It’s not a pain in the ass to get into. That goes a long way in adoption.
lol i'm sure mirror protocol never saw their project being used as an on-ramp to luna.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Fuck you guys, I made several threads or posted in a bunch when bitcoin was $60-600-6,000.
Everybody was shitting all over it.
Then this post pops up when it was at $60k,
Is that your trade strategy buy high sell low?
Fuckin tards.

MEh I opened a Robinhood account and bought $85 in Dogecoin and sold it for $510
Then reupped and bought another $175 @ .40 and wanted to sell @ roughly .70/$300 but I missed it.
Coinbase or some other firms are supposed to start trading it in the next few weeks.
I think I'll wait and see how that pans out
There's currently no day trading laws for Cypto but it's so volatile and on that the app that it's not making my trades for me, then I tried to do then manually and they still may or may not go through.
If it worked I might have been able to make a couple hundred a day buying on the highs and lows
When I sold for $510 I lost all my leverage.

Also it seems like Robinhood can take forever to officially transfer the money from your account (like 10 days). You can instantly spend it (on investments) but only clreared money can be taken out and spent or transferred back to your bank account. Cleared money is always at the bottom stack so basically you have to liquidate everything before you can get to it.

I'm excited because there's places now you can buy sell and spend this stuff on. Put it on a credit card or do a cash advance and put it in your bank account or just transfer it. Say ten years ago ATM machines started popping up and exchanges to buy and sell with optional online transactions and then one day people started going to jail. (can't get in the way of that petrol dollar) Then it all dried up for awhile.

Anyways I still say the real way to make money is to find a new up and coming crypto and mine it, sell the equipment too.
Really what's the difference between any of them.
Blah blah blah your full of shit.
Some big tittied bimbo on Pentstagram/MyFacebook say oh look at this and everybody buys it.

Think about all these Millenials/GENZers.
I don't think a lot of the complaints about them are valid but they still do stuff goofy stuff.
IE The spend all their money on food/restaurants or vacations/trips..
It's the memories and life experience that important not material goods..
Inevitably they all wake up one day and realize in reality they don't have a pot to piss in and they get pissed off when they realize they're 30+ years and have 7 years of work history and nothing to show for it.
I've read all these stories about people world wide that live on mattress in a closet with four changes of clothes and sink every penny they earn, find or sell stuff for to buy bitcoin. WTF?
One day they will wake up.

I bought a few share of Ford, lt pretty much stayed stagnant last time I bought it and I held it for awhile.
It fact it's pretty much stayed the same over the last ten years.
Oh well it's only $13 a share, it the market tanks it won't have that far to fall.
No I think Ford has a good head on it's shoulders and is highly undervalued.
When I get the chance I should crunch the numbers versus Tesla and see how it stacks up.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Fuck you guys, I made several threads or posted in a bunch when bitcoin was $60-600-6,000.
Fuckin tards.

MEh I opened a Robinhood account and bought $85 in Dogecoin and sold it for $510
Then reupped and bought another $175 @ .40 and wanted to sell @ roughly .70/$300 but I missed it.
Coinbase or some other firms are supposed to start trading it in the next few weeks.
There's currently no day trading laws for Cypto but it's so volatile and on that the app that it's not making my trades for me, then I tried to do then manually and they still may or may not go through.
If it worked I might have been able to make a couple hundred a day buying on the highs and lows

Also it seems like Robinhood can take forever to officially transfer the money from your account (like 10 days). You can instantly spend it (on investments) but only clreared money can be taken out and spent or transferred back to your bank account. Cleared money is always at the bottom stack so basically you have to liquidate everything before you can get to it.

I'm excited because there's places now you can buy sell and spend this stuff on. Put it on a credit card or do a cash advance and put it in your bank account or just transfer it. Say ten years ago ATM machines started popping up and exchanges to buy and sell with optional online transactions and then one day people started going to jail. (can't get in the way of that petrol dollar) Then it all dried up for awhile.

Anyways I still say the real way to make money is to find a new up and coming crypto and mine it, sell the equipment too.
Some big tittied bimbo on Pentstagram/MyFacebook say oh look at this and everybody buys it.

I don't think a lot of the complaints about them are valid but they still do stuff goofy stuff.
Inevitably they all wake up one day and realize in reality they don't have a pot to piss in and they get pissed off when they realize they're 30+ years and have 7 years of work history and nothing to show for it.
I've read all these stories about people world wide that live on mattress in a closet with four changes of clothes and sink every penny they earn, find or sell stuff for to buy bitcoin. WTF?

I bought a few share of Ford, lt pretty much stayed stagnant last time I bought it and I held it for awhile.
Oh well it's only $13 a share, it the market tanks it won't have that far to fall.
When I get the chance I should crunch the numbers versus Tesla and see how it stacks up.
Most of the fomo I have seen first hand is from the generation that came before us. That’s first hand, so I guess you might figure I don’t hang with the younglings.

as for F, it’s just a car company. No plans for a complete Ford ecosystem with solar roof, panels, power wall, putting every home and car on a node network, communicating with each other. No neural net, Star link, spacex, drill slug, or flame thrower. Is F under valued? No. The new CEO has trimmed off some inefficient factories and introduced a mache and lightning 150. Good starts. But it’s still the company that revolves around $9, give or take a few bucks, and someone else is going to steal cap from them.

smokey

massive ding dong
20 Year Member
I mine myself a bit I make like $12 a day easy-peasy with nicehash. When everybody was buying up etherium last week and then selling it again I made like 40 to 180 a day. Keep the rig running at work. But I'm planning to transfer it to my home address because we got the solar panels... Do plan to sell my RX 580 and get like one RX3090. To make myself a sweet ass gaming PC . I'm reallly bad a trading/gambling. So I tend to just mine and the sell when it is high?

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
I remember around 09 F stock was at $1 and a buddy went and brought a Ford Focus for $24k + with financing . I told him to take it back and he will be driving a Mercedes if he brought F stocks lol
The thing about the gm and Ford it’s that their debt. employees benefit / pension obligations is keeping them down. That’s a big burden even if you make billions .

The could’ve , should’ve, would’ve moments

At the time when bitcoin was out and around $300 , if it was easy to accept like they have it on paypal option to accept it , I would’ve , Most likely I would have had kept it as I remember my paypal was almost inactive like for 10 years with a balance just sitting there I might have spent 10% in like 10 years . honestly problem was I don’t have any place to use it or store it . I remember a member offer me bitcoin to buy some of my arcade game , I decline and accepted paypal balance instead because I don’t have anywhere to use it beside for drug online , And I don’t do any drugs.

Also in the pass 15 years I have access to cheap power and 10+ computer and laptops I could have set up and mined. Personal choice I didn’t want to because I don’t know we enough about it and don’t want to slow down the internet speed at work Download, streaming and gaming .

Last edited:

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
Fuckin tards.

not much in the way of PoW for new coins. nearly are tokens that are minted for existing chains or are PoS coins.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
@TonK

Where do you think we are now? Bull run done or double top like 2013?

TonK

Least Valuable Player
@TonK

Where do you think we are now? Bull run done or double top like 2013?
My charting has it set up like 2018. A few dead cat bounces on the way down. Floor can be $30k, $26k, $23k - if it hits $25k strap on or in.

The problem now, is that with DeFi and other new projects popping up, many investors wonder about bitcoins scalability. It can't really evolve with the times because it's an archaic system by today's standards.

Basically, the big players took all your stimmy money FOMO'ing. Like I said.

And @Xavier - I saw your Bitcoin threads - you and @Rancor are the reason I got into it.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
There another possible outbreak of covid19 in southern China ...

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
I dumped all my BitCoin into Cardano and Stellar Lumens when it was over 60k a coin. Really glad I followed my instincts on that cause both Cardano and Stellar Lumens looks promising.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
ADA is not promising, but it is doing well for the moment, so congrats on that dice roll.

I like xlm for being everything that the eco fud crowd profess their desires of. It’s fast, it’s clean, it’s actually transactable.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
My charting has it set up like 2018. A few dead cat bounces on the way down. Floor can be $30k, $26k, $23k - if it hits $25k strap on or in.

The problem now, is that with DeFi and other new projects popping up, many investors wonder about bitcoins scalability. It can't really evolve with the times because it's an archaic system by today's standards.

Basically, the big players took all your stimmy money FOMO'ing. Like I said.

And @Xavier - I saw your Bitcoin threads - you and @Rancor are the reason I got into it.

Your thread on Dogecoin reminded me I wanted or needed to buy some

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
I'm trading this on binance futures with 125x leverage

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
Right, even tho CPI says only 0.6% inflation, it's obviously magnitudes higher and should accelerate from here. Something like 1/3 of all Federal Reserve notes in existence were created this past year. Inflation is the expansion of a money supply, a rise in prices is the delayed consequence of the devalued/debased/inflated currency.

Nope, not interested in LINK at these levels. I missed the 0.05 ico price so won't be buying in at 40+. Then again, I deliberately missed most of the insta-supply ETH tokens and prefer PoW projects (coins over tokens), or projects that are their own chain, such as XTZ/DOT/XLM.
I am short all alts until btc goes below miner breakeve (approx 12k at present)

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
ADA is not promising, but it is doing well for the moment, so congrats on that dice roll.

I like xlm for being everything that the eco fud crowd profess their desires of. It’s fast, it’s clean, it’s actually transactable.

Our definitions of promising may differ slightly. I know ADA will never hit bitcoin prices, but it looks promising in that it will at least double, and possibly triple or quadruple my initial investment of $1:11 per coin. I feel extremely confident it will hit 2.22 at some point. It was there briefly.

I get what you're saying though and agree somewhat.

I would rather roll the dice on a proof of stake with a good team right now over any proof of work coin. The future is proof of stake since it is green. I am curious where bitcoin is going though.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Did you buy to profit off the white paper buzz and fomo, or because you really think they’re delivering on that white paper?

it’s perfectly okay to say you’re prospecting.

Last edited:

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Charles Hoskinson looks like the average NG.com member.