Bitcoin?

MetalSludge

Armored Scrum Object
15 Year Member
Now that the dust has settled, looks like early reports were BS anyway. From Bloomberg:

"A false report from an anonymous Twitter account that the U.S. Treasury was cracking down on crypto money laundering was enough to help send Bitcoin plunging by as much as 15% on Sunday, days after clocking in at a record of $64,870."

Still early days in the space if all it takes is a troll report on Twitter to crash markets. But I suspect that this is just the News trying to find an explanation and this was the most newsy and easy to understand, so they went with it. In crypto circles, there was more talk of cascading liquidations being to blame for the recent crash. But who knows? It hardly matters, as fundamentals are merely a temporary and limited effect in a speculative market anyway. These big swings will happen in that kind of market either way.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
DOGE Day is looking to be one big bust. Lots of sellers driving the price down.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Any thoughts on feg and safemoon , people are dumping some stimulus cash into it and the number in their account looks great but cashing it out will be tricky .

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Any thoughts on feg and safemoon , people are dumping some stimulus cash into it and the number in their account looks great but cashing it out will be tricky .

Because Binance isn’t letting people cash out.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Safemoon is a scam. It will collapse. It’s essentially an MLM.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
People already realizing this. It’s glorious. Like an extension of r/pennystocks
I love when I read comments like “Diamond hands” and “HODL for life”. Seriously, only chumps hold their profits.

the fact there has been a heap of Safemoon imitations rise up behind it in such a short time is telling enough. If you hold it, get out before it crashes and you’re left with nothing, same as DOGE.

These are just pump and dump shitcoins.

B4CBDCAF-32A3-4973-A0D8-E6C3013AEE0E.jpeg

inserting images was real easy, nice 👍🏻

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire

Picked up DDP SDOJ with some of my Doge profits. Bought a metric fuck load a long time ago. This shit is gonna crash hard and the hold the line 💎 handers are gonna be left with the bags

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
“I thought that safe moon was safe”
its only safe if you can landed(cashed out) , i guess the one that enter early and cashed out , leaving a bunch of late bag holders..or geedy Hodl'ers . this feel alot like the dot com in the 2000's . lot of people got rich fast and loosing everything just as fast like a roulette game .

Claudia Schiffer

back to basics
15 Year Member
this is why i tend to stay away from coins that has social media fervor...aside from bitcoin, of course. most of these people are truly idiots.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
I was informed recently that dogecoin is worth money and now I have to find my old computer with my wallet on it to see how many spacebucks I have.
I looked everwhere and can't find it.
In the meantime I am going to start mine dogecoin again.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
DOGE is slowly but surely creeping upwards again. Glad I didn't sell when the first dump hit.

Once it starts trending downward again, I'm cashing out.