smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
What?!? Damn....

Chet will live on forever...RIP...

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
I never much liked his parts - he always seemed to play idiots in otherwise serious films, i preferred him when he was in lighter films like his part in True Lies.

Having said that he struck me as someone who would have been awesome to go out and get trashed with.

RIP

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Out of this chickenshit outfit at last.

Beelzebub

Frenzy Football Player
10 Year Member
Aww man, I really liked Bill Paxton...RIP. The Terminator, Aliens, Weird Science, Tombstone, Twister... even in his small parts, such as the smart-ass punk rocker in the beginning of The Terminator.

Another one I didn't know, until a lot later, he was in(as well as directed). Was the video for the Fish Heads song.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Noooooooooo!

He was usually my favorite character in all the movies he appeared in, he just had that energy and charisma that lightened the mood.

R.I.P. Bill. :crying:

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Aww man, I really liked Bill Paxton...RIP. The Terminator, Aliens, Weird Science, Tombstone, Twister... even in his small parts, such as the smart-ass punk rocker in the beginning of The Terminator.

Another one I didn't know, until a lot later, he was in(as well as directed). Was the video for the Fish Heads song.

RIP. They have a one of a kind homebrew Pinball themed around him at SS Billiards. Next time I go there, I'll play it.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Damn this sucks...I love his comedic/irritating guy roles but one of my fav movies of his is Frailty that he directed. This was unexpected.

cat

It's Time Us Welsh, Stood on our own 2 feet, WEL_S
Such a shame, loved him as severen in near dark and master sergeant farell in edge of tomorrow.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
"We're all gonna die man....."
so true Mr Paxton....so true. RIP

one of his better movies was Frailty. If you didn't see, it's time to check it out.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member

sorry but who? post some role pics(a few) someone please? anyhow thats kind of young RIP

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Merge NGCDFreak into Karou, please.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
This has me fucked up. One of my favorite actors of all time. Never a marque star but more famous, talented, and loved than most. We''ll miss you sir. R.I.P. :(:(:(:(

Last edited:

djjimmyjames

NG.com Tattoo Artist.,
15 Year Member
Ya me also, loved everything he did especially Red Dead. I might have to play through it as a tribute to him. He was suck a good actor I just started to watch his new show training day and I thought it was pretty good. Big Love is underrated also.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
The only man killed by an alien, a predator, and a terminator.