big trouble i just had sex with my wifes sister

5thlion5thlion

Bead Banger
i am not lying i felt awful ..what the hell was i thinking?
this is how it happend i got home from work an i proceed to the bathroom where i hear a shower running an singing. now mind you she sounds just like my wife singing an i had no idea she was there so i enter the bath room take a piss an decide to take a shower with my wife i mean who doesnt shower with there girl every now an then?so when i enter the shower its her sister she screams falls on me mind you we both naked an you guys no how a naked female skin feels pressed against ya body.she just starts kissing me then she just goes down..well you know the rest.
i feel bad too cuz its the best peace of meat i ever got an we are (us 3)going to to dinner in like 2 hours yikes!
what should i do?

BryLmoo

AES Contact Cleaner, Extraordinaire!!!,
20 Year Member
i honestly don't know what to tell you man.

5thlion5thlion

Bead Banger
Bobak said:
Take a shower, because you reek of Bullshit.
nah im telling the truth bobak honestly
it did go down like that shes in the guest room right now i havent spoken a word to her yet

Mushiki

flaming petrosexual,
15 Year Member
Amazing, take the responsibility. You, and her.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
sunmoon.jpg

sQuareh4t3r

formerly "sQuareh4t3r", then "MacGuffin", now "sQu
Okay, first of all, what was your wife's sister doing in your shower? Does she live with you guys? If so, then that's cool; if not, what the fuck?

Second, I guess you need to decide what kind of person you are. You could try to just avoid this whole situation and pretend like it never happened, but you never know what your wife's sister might do. This situation could get really awkward really fast, especially if the sister lives with you guys. Honestly, I think you should just bring it up with your wife when you two are alone and see what happens.

Lastly... well, I don't have much to say in conclusion. Just hope her sister doesn't get pregnant, too. :crying: Good luck, dude.

Average Joe #2

Crazed MVS Addict
Don't beat yourself up man.

You'll be in more than your fair share of pain when your wife cuts your penis off in your sleep after she finds out about this.

(And on a serious note... people who sleep around while married or in a serious relationship are the lowest forms of life on this Earth - hope you enjoyed the fuck you scumbag.)

5thlion5thlion

Bead Banger
squareh4t3r said:
Okay, first of all, what was your wife's sister doing in your shower? Does she live with you guys? If so, then that's cool; if not, what the fuck?

Second, I guess you need to decide what kind of person you are. You could try to just avoid this whole situation and pretend like it never happened, but you never know what your wife's sister might do. This situation could get really awkward really fast, especially if the sister lives with you guys. Honestly, I think you should just bring it up with your wife when you two are alone and see what happens.

Lastly... well, I don't have much to say in conclusion. Just hope her sister doesn't get pregnant, too. :crying: Good luck, dude.

i dont know man maybe my wife gave her a spare key or something.
i dont know what came over her or me it just happend

Bluevoodu

Kyokugen's Student
:oh_no:
better talk to the wife asap.

don't delay.

Take responsibility.... at least salvage that part for yourself.

Ask for forgiveness from your wife. And now.... if it ever happens on her end, you will have to be accepting... somewhat.

not trying to criticize... but there is a phrase "think with your brain... not your (Beavis and Butthead term) vein"

I feel sorry for you.... I know you gotta feel like crap... but at the same time ..... you have to use the brain.

I wonder if she planned it like this?

†B†V†

Last edited:

sQuareh4t3r

Average Joe #2 said:
Don't beat yourself up man.

You'll be in more than your fair share of pain when your wife cuts your penis off in your sleep after she finds out about this.

(And on a serious note... people who sleep around while married or in a serious relationship are the lowest forms of life on this Earth - hope you enjoyed the fuck you scumbag.)

Thank you for your blanket statements that sound good, but really mean nothing. If you would like to explain why you feel adulterers are such scum, then I think we would all like to hear and discuss. If not, then stop posting such ridiculous Christian fundamentalist rhetoric without thinking (and no, I am not promoting adultery or even saying that it's okay, I am just not being a fascist about it like you).

And 5thlion, why would you come here of all places for help on such a serious and touchy situation? You should have known that the majority of users were going to spam you and flame you and offer little in the way of constructive, helpful advice. Good luck. :crying:

5thlion5thlion

Bead Banger
squareh4t3r said:
Thank you for your blanket statements that sound good, but really mean nothing. If you would like to explain why you feel adulterers are such scum, then I think we would all like to hear and discuss. If not, then stop posting such ridiculous Christian fundamentalist rhetoric without thinking (and no, I am not promoting adultery or even saying that it's okay, I am just not being a fascist about it like you).

And 5thlion, why would you come here of all places for help on such a serious and touchy situation? You should have known that the majority of users were going to spam you and flame you and offer little in the way of constructive, helpful advice. Good luck. :crying:
i hear ya bro
well out of all the spam that this thread will get i know ill get some good advice even if its like 2 replies ya know
i mean we human this flesh is weak an prone to alot of demons out there i just lowered my defense an now i dont know where to takeit from there.

5thlion5thlion

Bead Banger
Bluevoodu said:
:oh_no:
better talk to the wife asap.

don't delay.

Take responsibility.... at least salvage that part for yourself.

Ask for forgiveness from your wife. And now.... if it ever happens on her end, you will have to be accepting... somewhat.

not trying to criticize... but there is a phrase "think with your brain... not your (Beavis and Butthead term) vein"

I feel sorry for you.... I know you gotta feel like crap... but at the same time ..... you have to use the brain.

I wonder if she planned it like this?

†B†V†

i was just thinking that but i dont think shed do that me an her rarely talk.
man im scared of my wife lol her an child support dont get me wrong i love my kids an will support then but child support kills a man.
shes gonna flip if i tell her.

Bluevoodu

Kyokugen's Student
squareh4t3r said:
If you would like to explain why you feel adulterers are such scum, then I think we would all like to hear and discuss. If not, then stop posting such ridiculous Christian fundamentalist rhetoric without thinking

yes... everyone does bad stuff.... we all "sin" at somepoint... its in our nature.
Adultery is bad.... but so is lying, cheating, stealing..etc..etc..etc

1st off.. you have to root out the problem..... but... at the same time.... the goal of a real Christian is to help that person who has sinned bring themself back up (regardless of the sin). Not to rip someone apart for doing the sin. Any Christian that rips someone down for their wrong doing..... is wrong. on the other end... correction is needed. No one likes it.... but its a good thing in the long run.

Don't crack on Christians. I am one...... and stereotyping Christians into your statement is not cool. Thats like me saying that Every pagan is lawless and has no form of religion...... or every pagan is selfish and only cares about themselves.... and their own personal well being at the sacrifice of other people's well being.

Best advice for you marital counseling / and be 100% accountable to regain your wife's trust.

good luck to you.

†B†V†

Makismo

Ghost of Captain Kidd
I want a picture of this chick ASAP. I hope that she was hot. Is she younger or older than your wife? Also, usually when you walk into a shower with a naked girl, she then screams, most likely you are going to leave. What happened after she screamed? She screamed and then decided to jump your bones? This sounds very odd to me. On one hand I think that you and she have moral problems and on the other hand you seem to be a lucky bastard. She must have been wanting you for a long time now. I guess you could get a threesome action sex-fest going on with her, you, and your wife. I don't know if that will work out but if it does, then you are in like gold. :buttrock:

sQuareh4t3r

Like the old addage goes, "honesty is the best policy." I think the best idea, as another poster said, is to just be honest with your wife about what happened and be sure to fess up to your actions (ie. don't direct blame on the sister, etc.). You just have to accept what you did and hope that your wife can forgive you and your moment of weakness.

Bluevoodu

Kyokugen's Student
5thlion5thlion said:
shes gonna flip if i tell her.
she will flip less now.... than if you tell her later.

trust me on this.

Tell her asap...... Keep the honesty thing going...

You have to be a man and be honest... fess up to what you have done.

Crappy feeling in your stomach?

It only stays.... and you will be relieved once you get this problem off your chest.

†B†V†

laurie

Zero's Tailor
My x did pretty much the same thing. But not with my brother my best friend. We were together for 5 years and then she went and fucked the lot up by just not being responisible with her actions. Honestly there must be some kind of problem with your marrage for such a thing to happenin the first place, you must have some self control!
I found out 2 months later after spending time with both her and the guy.
We are still friends but I still hate her deep down.
Be very carefull.