big trouble i just had sex with my wifes sister

dullbuoy

Leon Ther,
neo*geo said:
imsorry how can you have sex with your birds sis or with anyone with out thinking this is wrong man...... :shame:

this story just keeps getting better.

it starts off with he banged his sister's wife, then later on we learn that it's not really a wife and the sister is only a half sister, and they are birds too! :mr_t:

it's the kind of stuff that gets printed in Penthouse.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Holy fuck.....Thank you, Wasabi, for lifting my ban so I can jump this thread and tear a strip out of its ass....

Fucking guy.....Nobody believes you because having a naughty wife set you up with her sis is one of the most cliched gangland fantasies anyone could come up with....it's up there with...I don't know....two sexzay white wiminz being brought in by their pimp on leashes to pleasure you while you soak in a tub full of cristal smoking a 'Philly....

Just tell me you poured a 40 of St. Ides over both of em and after workin'em both in y'all sat down for a 20 piece bucket of KFC and I WILL FUCKING SHIT MYSELF.....

+1 LOL +1st post

Last edited:

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Stinky-Dinkins said:
Now tear a strip out of my ass.

If you are vaguely alluding to some form of violent anal sex.....

THEN I SAY: A/S/L/WHOTHEFUCKAREYOU?

PleaseKillMeNow

Aerobics Instructor,
Sp0o/\/?! said:
two sexzay white wiminz being brought in by their pimp on leashes to pleasure you while you soak in a tub full of cristal smoking a 'Philly....

d00d i sware that happind to me munday.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Tom Wopat said:
d00d i sware that happind to me munday.

Yaw... for real? Ask Patrice and he tell ya I had FOUR HAWT AZZED bitches....theey werr fucking quadruplits!1.....the tub....filled with fuckin..uh....COGNAC!

The bitch walks in and she like: 'NIGGA why come you playin me like dis?'
No Homo. fer real. I was liek: "naw baby, it anit like dat....'

then bitch be lieke: haw haw you now I b trippin! I say DYAM! it was all a setup ya'll...then she brings in her other 2 sistahs and I freak all 7 til the crack of dawn....

I kno It's prety hard 2 believe yo.

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
Sp0o/\/?! said:
Yaw... for real? Ask Patrice and he tell ya I had FOUR HAWT AZZED bitches....theey werr fucking quadruplits!1.....the tub....filled with fuckin..uh....COGNAC!

then bitch be lieke: haw haw you now I b trippin! I say DYAM! it was all a setup ya'll...then she brings in her other 2 sistahs and I freak all 7 til the crack of dawn....

This belongs in the International Forum.

PleaseKillMeNow

Aerobics Instructor,
Sp0o/\/?! said:

SHITDAYAUM

Benimaru

King's Dry Cleaner
Man no fewer than none of this shit is true. If any of this was true I'll tear my fucken cock off and use it as an amulet.

Kazuki Dash

Samurai Shodown Swordsmith
Benimaru said:
If any of this was true I'll tear my fucken cock off and use it as an amulet.

I wonder what such an amulet would be able to ward off?
:eek_2: