"Big Blue" Neo Geo MVS!

demirichris

Hardened Shock Trooper
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I got a lot of good reactions to the last big blue I made, and quite a few people approached me to purchase it. With that in mind I decided to make another...for the purpose of selling.

This is the cleanest cab we have made so far. A lot of things just came together even better than I was hoping. Probably right around 50-60 man hours went in to this puppy.

Anyhow let’s get right to the pics!

NeoFull2.jpg

Here is the full cab. Completely custom art top to bottom, with an extreme attention to detail.

NeoControl.jpg

The control panel, fitted with brand new Happ’s completion sticks and completely refurbished original sticks. Notice those LEDs and also NO bolts holding down the plastic and obstructing the cp.

NeoFacePlate.jpg

Here is what I thought one of the cooler elements was, a redone and updated memory card and head phone plate.

NeoMarquee.jpg

Also a brand new marquee, again custom made.

NeoScreen.jpg

And a recapped, great looking Wells and Gardner monitor.

So here is the rundown:

100% custom cab

Brand New Competition buttons and completely refurbished original joysticks

2 Slot MVS board

Recapped, sharp and vibrant Wells and Gardner monitor

At this point, I can't really say a price because sooo much time and investment went in to it. So I would really appreciate all interested parties sending me an email (megaforcesystems@gmail.com) or a PM with offers. When making offers please consider the amount of time and effort that has gone into this cab.

Thanks for your time, hope to hear from you soon!!!

Last edited:

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Man, that is so nice! Truly the most unique cab that I think I've ever seen. The coolest feature IMO is that it can float on air.

demirichris

Hardened Shock Trooper
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
ha ha yeah I had to photoshop out my cluttered workshop...I didnt want you guys seeing my mess! : )

Sundance

Sho's Rival
Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Wow..o ..Wow. I don't think i could part w/ sompin' that nize after all the man hours put into it. Especially after seeing how nize it came out. Nize Job indeed!

OmegaSaber

Beast Buster
Rating - 100%
95   0   0
You just refurbish existing cabs right? I'd love to get one like the mini-red cabs SNK had (the 2 slots) but it'd probably be easier to build one from scratch than find one of those and redo it.

qube

Canadian Moderator
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
104   0   0
I'm dying to see how much this ends up selling for :drool:

gamejunkie

Hijacked by a Spambot!
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
N80G80 said:
This deserves a bump its damn sexy almost as sexy as a candy almost.......

Imagine a candy powder coated and painted the same scheme... :drool_2:

Nice job btw!

N80G80

Igniz's Servent
Rating - 100%
170   0   0
game junkie thats one hell of an idea, I bet my Q25 would looks sick dressed up like that but no Happ bs parts aside the fact that would take some strong convincing as it was hard enough just to get em on the east coast

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
awesome! you should customize cabs for people. like your own chopper shop, but instead of choppers you do arcades!

HBCoffin

NEST Puppet
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Man... I got these CHEESEBURGERS man... I'll suck yo.... Damn that's a nice cab... How much is it running for?

demirichris

Hardened Shock Trooper
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
this is still for sale, my buyer dropped out at the last second.

let me know guys...

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
As soon as I start making some cash, I'll definitely be up for one of these.

Very nice.

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
I have no cash and no means to buy that sucker right now, but GODDAMN that is an absolutely amazing cab. You get massive props from this hardcore Neo head.