Bibliophile (Waseem Daker) Murder Case Update

If anyone wants to say anything to Bibs, post it here and keep it short and sweet. I'll write down any message.

LoneSage, I spoke with Waseem a while back. I told him to be expecting an email from you. He said that the JPay kiosk computers in his dorm have been offline for a couple of weeks, and the WiFi is down as well so he can't sync his tablet to get any emails until JPay repairs the kiosk. He says he's looking forward to your email and will respond as soon as they repair the kiosks and he can get your email.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
LoneSage, I spoke with Waseem a while back. I told him to be expecting an email from you. He said that the JPay kiosk computers in his dorm have been offline for a couple of weeks, and the WiFi is down as well so he can't sync his tablet to get any emails until JPay repairs the kiosk. He says he's looking forward to your email and will respond as soon as they repair the kiosks and he can get your email.
Richard, thanks for your hard work. I don't know who you are, but thanks regardless. I'm not sending an e-mail, I've written him a letter. It will take a while to arrive because I live in China.

Last edited:

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member

Edit: Watching Waseem question people on the stand was some cold-blooded shit.

Last edited:

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Dude is innocent. It has to be a nightmare being trapped in prison for something you did not do. The witness was even a War Room meme for awhile when she apologized and said she lied through her teeth. She needs to go to jail for perjury.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
I have no idea if the guy did it or not but he's a little foolish for representing himself in court.

Did he get life with no parole or what

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
I have no idea if the guy did it or not but he's a little foolish for representing himself in court.

Did he get life with no parole or what
Pretty sure he got life. Representing yourself is never a good idea but apparently the lawyers he had wanted him to plead guilty. I could see that being a hard pill to swallow if you didn't do it.

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
I wonder if Waseem will come back here. I mean, he has friends here, and a platform to tell his side of the story.
didn't know him but if he's freed, i do wonder how he'll adjust to a world that has changed a lot, imo in the last decade. it will be like he got time warped.

as a side note: fuck the mod (i'm supposing) who changed the FAQ and case file link to tubgirl. i didn't appreciate that time warp. i shoulda caught up with the other posts...

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
didn't know him but if he's freed, i do wonder how he'll adjust to a world that has changed a lot, imo in the last decade. it will be like he got time warped.

as a side note: fuck the mod (i'm supposing) who changed the FAQ and case file link to tubgirl. i didn't appreciate that time warp. i shoulda caught up with the other posts...

I'm fairly certain there never was a case file, lol. The link, as someone mentioned a few pages back when I did the same thing, was allegedly from the influx of visitors to this site.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Dude is innocent. It has to be a nightmare being trapped in prison for something you did not do. The witness was even a War Room meme for awhile when she apologized and said she lied through her teeth. She needs to go to jail for perjury.

Bird lawyers of NG.com, if Waseem had a retrial and was found not guilty what legal recourse would he have? Particularly against Lottie who recanted her testimony.

Last edited: