Beware: Thief On Boards

Fighter123

Banned
Update!!!:

"http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZgodzruleQQhtZ-1
godzrule - Based in Tampa Florida

Apparently the arts for all the items in his auction are from items he sold last year, and it has his style. I could be wrong.....but."

ORD from Shmup forums.

It appears that he has return.

yojo!

n00b
Beware bad seller on ebay: 'thegreatdiabolo'

Beware bad seller on ebay: 'thegreatdiabolo'

Just want to let you guys know about my bad experience with this despicable seller. I bought a P-47 PCB from him 6 weeks ago off ebay. It took five weeks to reach my place (he charged me 32euros for shpping!)and the PCB does not even work He blames me, a loose connection, the custom (the parcel never got opened) and claims that the PCB (a bootleg btw) worked when it left his place. the usual story. So watch out for this guy if you happen to bid on any of his auctions.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
arcadegod has change his name to arcade export LTD:rolleyes:

caleb1883

Super Spy Agent
JAPANIMPORTGAMES Scammer

Watch out for this guy. He was selling HRAP and HRAP2's on Ebay. I never got mine, he stopped responding to e-mails, and now he is no longer a registered user. Check it out. He mentioned going to Evolution this year, so if anybody happens to know who he is, you can tell him he better hope that HRAP2 gets to me before I find him. He might be registered on here, with another name, since he obviously is a fighting game fan. He sold me the HRAP2 for a grand total of $250. Here is his user ID history.

japanimportgames Aug-05-06 Not a registered user

mrdashbones Dec-17-00 Aug-05-06

siekensou Feb-29-00 Dec-17-00

Here is his personal info, as given to me by EBAY before he quit.
User ID: japanimportgames
Name: Dashiell S. Castator
Company:
City: New York
State: NY
Phone: (646) 369-7171

youvebeenbeat

War Room Troll
caleb1883 said:
Watch out for this guy. He was selling HRAP and HRAP2's on Ebay. I never got mine, he stopped responding to e-mails, and now he is no longer a registered user. Check it out. He mentioned going to Evolution this year, so if anybody happens to know who he is, you can tell him he better hope that HRAP2 gets to me before I find him. He might be registered on here, with another name, since he obviously is a fighting game fan. He sold me the HRAP2 for a grand total of $250. Here is his user ID history.

japanimportgames Aug-05-06 Not a registered user

mrdashbones Dec-17-00 Aug-05-06

siekensou Feb-29-00 Dec-17-00

Here is his personal info, as given to me by EBAY before he quit.
User ID: japanimportgames
Name: Dashiell S. Castator
Company:
City: New York
State: NY
Phone: (646) 369-7171

what I think u can do, is contact the people who they purchased from this seller and got their items and ask them about the seller like what was his name and adress on the package he sent to them... probably that is the only way u will probably get all his info.

i'm such a creampuff. if he gets anyone i bet it'll be me. i'm just getting into to this buying gib and i'm a sucker to boot.

BigTinz

VT's Bitch , You can fuck this mouth for a fruit c
Just to let you guys know, if the seller is supposed to ship an item to you and doesn't, thats mail fraud. which is a felony, you guys should pursue those people, you would definitely have a case on him.

Raidyn

Crazed MVS Addict
uh oh.....

A guy named "LeeinJapan" sent me a PM asking if I wanted to buy anything from me. It looks kinda fake (bad grammar, sounded rushed), and he has 0 posts with the huggies avatar (I read this is bad or somehting on another thread ?) I'm new here and I didn't want to get screwed, so I just though I'd say that. BTW, is "Kpj" a good person to trade with? He also sent me a PM advertising his services, but he looks like a solid member of this site. Just checking.

quoth09

War Room Troll
ah...JAPHEI

I know this name well. Not surprising he is pulling scams. He has been causing trouble in emulation related forums and newsgroups for years. He is arrogant, rude, and plain out overall a trouble maker no matter where he goes.

I know this is aside from trading/sales, but he steals people's ideas, takes credit for things he didn't come up with, and overall tries to screw anyone over he can. Anyone dealing with him and knowing all of this is just plain out looking to get ripped off.

I have never dealt with him and I never will, but I have seen several others get screwed over big time from him. I realize this is a 4 year old thread now (I just joined the other day), but he was up to no good then, and probably still is now.

bustedstr8

Trollbox Trade Federation,
Lagduf said:
Japhei really is an idiot. I think Broken mentions it in his guide but he'll mostly have user id's relating to various shoot'em ups or the Sega Naomi system as we have previously seen. He may very well also have user id's dealing with other arcade hardwares. He doesn't use id's like this all the time, but the idiot keeps coming back to names like this. Uncreative bastard.

I sent Vectorman0 a PM about this at DP.
http://www.digitpress.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1303331&postcount=1
People that have dealt with him, is this his post style?

Last edited:

DJ Daishi

Rugal's Thug
wtf is up with this shit..this is why i prefer local sellers, cuz if they decide to fuck me over with a bootleg I have the option of beatin the shit out of them...

....and is it just me or does all the sales here seem "too good to be true"?..lol

Last edited:

DJ Daishi

Rugal's Thug
Segafan4life....the new Japhei?

*:lol: update: his profile has been banned

Last edited:
I guess this is why we buy though reputable people like "SNKJorge" and "XianXi." It was also my understanding though that Segafan4life was Casey McMahon himself or somehow an accomplice.Yeah...its drama for sure:oh_no:

Ford

Crazed MVS Addict
Japhei still owes me $300 for a defective System 246 unit he had me send back to him and then he bailed.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
DJ Daishi said:
....and is it just me or does all the sales here seem "too good to be true"?..lol

If the sales here seem too good to be true, it's because we have to price stuff dirt cheap to get any interest in them. But most of us would rather take this loss then resort to the hell hole that is eBay.

Hewitson

Metal Slug Mechanic
Why don't you guys in Florida go around to his house and give him what he deserves?