Beware: Thief On Boards

Judge Dredd

Administrator
Staff member
ATTENTION:

A WELL KNOWN THIEF, CASEY OF TAMPA BAY, FL (KNOWN BY HIS ORIGINAL USERNAME "JAPHEI") IS TROLLING THE BOARDS LOOKING TO SCAM PEOPLE AGAIN.

WHILE WE'VE BANNED HIS LATEST ACCOUNT "NaomiGdrom", HE WILL LIKELY TRY AND COME BACK.

THUS, PLEASE BE EXTREMELY WARY OF ANYONE FROM FLORIDA (FL). UNLESS THEY ARE A LONG ESTABLISHED SELLER, PLEASE AVOID OR USE EXTREME CAUTION: IF THE DEAL SOUNDS TOO GOOD IT LIKELY MEANS YOU ARE BEING SCAMMED.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT A SELLER, PLEASE ASK THE FORUMS.

THAT IS ALL,
JUDGE DREDD

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I thought so....

I assume that your concluion is based on fact and not speculation?

Last edited:

aria

Former Moderator
norton9478 said:
I thought so....

I assume that your concluion is based on fact and not speculation?

IP matched, exactly.

soopafamicom

Windjammers Wonder
Bobak said:
IP matched, exactly.

He was in the Chatroom earlier on today saying that he had bought a job lot of SvC MVS kits that were all legit.

I pointed out that someone I know has one of these bootleg kits,they look quite real with marquee's,stickers and the lot but they do have a few bugs in them,both graphical and soundwise.

2 minutes l8r he had gone but there were some people in chat who were interested in them until I told what I knew about those kits.

I didn't realise that NGD was Japhei though at the time.Makes kinda sense now.

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
Thanks for the heads up!

Though, you have to wonder, why does he really keep coming back here?

I mean, you have his IP, so he's already a marked man, why keep coming back if he's KNOWS he's getting banned anyway?

Total nutcase.

Shin-Strider

NEST Puppet
Didn't he use that name (NaomiGDrom) or something similar on ebay before?

Btw, he's got that crap up on there now. Why doesn't SNKP buy some of his auctions, get the evidence, take his ass to court and put him away? Seems like it would be pretty easy to do...

Howdoin

, Le BLING-BLING!,
DARK_ANDY said:
Thanks for the heads up!

Though, you have to wonder, why does he really keep coming back here?

I mean, you have his IP, so he's already a marked man, why keep coming back if he's KNOWS he's getting banned anyway?

Total nutcase.

He comes back because people from these boards still continue to buy carts and boots from him.

Spike23

Ninja Combat Warrior
i hate that fucker with a passion......simply because he gives guys like ME a bad name (since i happen to be in FLORIDA).

i may not be that well known or even one of the top sellers here, but when i sell something (which i have here already), i give every bit of detail i can on the item(s) and answer any questions. i've dealt with a few people here, both selling and buying, so hopefully someone like this won't ruin my reputation before it really begins.

it's always a good idea to keep his name thrown up at the tops of these forums so everyone knows how shady he truly is.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Japhei really is an idiot. I think Broken mentions it in his guide but he'll mostly have user id's relating to various shoot'em ups or the Sega Naomi system as we have previously seen. He may very well also have user id's dealing with other arcade hardwares. He doesn't use id's like this all the time, but the idiot keeps coming back to names like this. Uncreative bastard.

Sundance

Sho's Rival
Theres also a new NaomiGdrom account on Ebay that i see bidding on stuff. I suspect that to also be him. My guess is that he's starting to build up a new account to transfer over from Carolles Collectibles since most of NG buying public is wise to his scammin'.:spock:

Hidden Character

Leader of The Hyperstone Heist,
20 Year Member
This is a damn shame...esp. since there are some good sellers from our beloved Sunshine State.

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
No offense, but this is bull shit. I basically can't sell anything since I live in Orlando. LAME.

TheLizardKing

Crossed Swords Squire
Bobak said:
IP matched, exactly.
HOLY CRAP!!! I posted on the tech forums if someone could build me a supergun and that guy pm's me offering to build one. It's a good thing I really wasn't serious about buying one and was actually just asking around to have a feel for how much it costs for someone to build one. Thanks for the heads up. :glee:

LEGEND OF THE LIZARD KING

DaveGeorge

NEST Puppet
I've had my thougts about viciouz4life, yes. I can't say for certain (since I've avoided dealing with him), but it sure looks like it. :annoyed: