BEWARE: NGF is selling on eBay again.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Did Dion get confused with pricing for the NGCD stuff or is he just being a douche?

Neo Ash

NG.com Audiophile, Club Member,
shippedu.png

:kekeke:

FTMFW!

I just might have to do that also. :kekeke:

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Aww man, he declined my offer!

I'll go $51, but that's it.

Kinneth

Neo Buster,
Well, lucky for us Curtis - you have been around long enough to know the press releases are all genuine and have been posted in threads throughout this hole over the years.

You know I am right, and have for years, but I came by to give a lesson to the newbs who may not have been around for the original Playmore humiliation.

And as you also know, there is not a single person that will say I screwed them in over 10 years. And if you count smallwood and his sengoku box he wouldn't return - you better jump into the time machine and go back to the days I used to embarass you for fun too.

ChrisR

Dont' believe this guy (Chris Ray). He shows you mint games, ship you trashed gamers' condition games, and top it off, 2 months later to ship. The games arrived, and later I find the inserts sticking to their cases. Refused me a refund, claming the deal never happened. Thats what happened to me.
Chris Ray is a total ripoff.

Last edited:

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
I can see pirates bootleg that sign and sell for a mere $2,999 instead. XD

Nightmare Tony

*Account control passed, on to Tony's family.Ex Ro
We need some Leslie up in this thread. I'd love to see his reply to all this.

"all you pucks die neogoe freck so am koll yeah dion hes my bubby and chris to adn they gave me teh atenha picture."

The following pics were taken from the happiest day of this real NeoGeo Freak's life. You can tell.
leslie1.jpg

leslie2.jpg

leslie3.jpg
is there anything NGF didn't ruin?
leslie4.jpg

I5FLove5FLeslie.jpg

you can tell by the look on his face they plan to rape him in the back alley after the picture.

chrisr

Known Scammer and One Deluded Individual, NeoGeoFr
20 Year Member
you can tell by the look on his face they plan to rape him in the back alley after the picture.

Really funny Tony, you think rape is cool?

Leslie is probably one of the biggest fans of the neo geo ever. He just wants to play the games, thats it. We sold him a system and controller for like a hundred bucks, and later he tried to buy a game with a JAR OF PENNIES (we gave it to him free). This is how bad he just wanted to play the games. We visited him after the CGE where he was staying to deliver him that signed Athena poster for nothing, just because we thought he would enjoy it. That is how we roll Tony. We meet people and talk neo geo and enjoy good company.

Instead of making light about someone getting raped, and obsessing about making a post you think is negative about NGF because you have nothing else to offer the trolls around here that have consumed all of the information you provided, processed it, and moved on, looking for the next something to satisfy their ADD, try concentrating on something positive.

I hope your rants at least make you feel good about yourself.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
hey chrisr, how many copies of irritating maze home cart does dion have left in stock?

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
8CF4AF97-F45F-4AB8-BB50-EDC63405DD0C-13936-000018B1271974DA.jpg

rug for sale....

anyone want a rug? only $11k. comes with a letter of provenance.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
8CF4AF97-F45F-4AB8-BB50-EDC63405DD0C-13936-000018B1271974DA.jpg

rug for sale....

anyone want a rug? only $11k. comes with a letter of provenance.

I'd like that for my bathroom.

Really funny Tony, you think rape is cool?

Leslie is probably one of the biggest fans of the neo geo ever. He just wants to play the games, thats it. We sold him a system and controller for like a hundred bucks, and later he tried to buy a game with a JAR OF PENNIES (we gave it to him free). This is how bad he just wanted to play the games. We visited him after the CGE where he was staying to deliver him that signed Athena poster for nothing, just because we thought he would enjoy it. That is how we roll Tony. We meet people and talk neo geo and enjoy good company.

Instead of making light about someone getting raped, and obsessing about making a post you think is negative about NGF because you have nothing else to offer the trolls around here that have consumed all of the information you provided, processed it, and moved on, looking for the next something to satisfy their ADD, try concentrating on something positive.

I hope your rants at least make you feel good about yourself.

Short version: GUYS! GUYS! LOOK AT ALL THE NICE SHIT WE DID TO MAKE US FEEL LESS LIKE COMPLETE DOUCHEBAGS! GUYS?!....guys?
:(
You need some lessons in humility.

Last edited:

rugal2000

, Troll Me, , Cuz I is 3lit3, ,
Some people on neogeo.com need to get a life. I come here once in a blue moon (or year) these days and this bullying ,namecalling of NGF carries on.

All of it was BS from the beginning over a business feud between the owner of this site and NGF which few of you know the facts of. Either way its pointless this namecalling.

Ive been here before day 1 of this forum, was on the Dolphin Lord boards and Neoalec website back in 97-99 and im telling u its BS so give these guys a break.
In the beggining the sheep bitched Neogeofreak hoard titles and change inserts and sell for extortionate prices. Well what have the rest of u "collectors" on here being doing? Lets see this site starts sells "classic inserts" 6-7 years after NGF did the same.......one of the mods on this site is the biggest hoarders in the world, all to deny others the chance to buy games at a reasonable price and protect his investment....so whats the difference.

The difference is NGF kept the neo geo aes scene alive at a time it was pretty much almost dead..and than this site took it to greater heights....and helped the neo geo brand name become a part of mainstream gaming again like it has been......undeniably we would not have seen the game releases we did without some kind of due to these guys as well as a larger part to the owner of this site.

So lets finally have an end to this juvenile BS its been 12 years or so for ffs.

Last edited: