BEWARE: NGF is selling on eBay again.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Fuck those assholes. Don't buy from them, they will just rip you off.

Oliver_UK

n00b
If ChrisR was a true proffesional he wouldnt be arguing with people on a forum. You dont see Shawn jumping to this thread to bring across his point. NGF cant take any critisim it seems to me.

If i was in his position i would keep my mouth shut and ignore these posts because that holes he's digging is getting bigger and bigger.

Cernex

Fio's Quartermaster
Something that always get to my nerves is the fact these guys tried to change the "collection" standards of a whole community, and they thought (and still do) they had ALL THE RIGHT TO DO SO! I mean, don't get me wrong, "freaked" carts (I haven't seen one in a while, though) are "good" ways to get cheap AES games right now, but back then, stupid prices and all...

They were literally screaming "SCREW SNK, WE'RE THE NEW GUYS! NOW YOU WILL COLLECT OUR STUFF!"

And nobody really did. Maybe if you had done original games or something, I would've understand. But you didn't. You just tried to force your products and both "quality" and "collection" standards, but the whole thing exploded in your face.

And the fact you scammed more than one member in the forum doesn't helps you either. The facts are right there (with very bad spelling, might I add) for everyone to see:

http://members.fortunecity.com/sakuragirl/CRONIKALZ.html

How you guys can say that you were nothing but authentic business men is beyond me.

El Cernex

Spirit

n00b
Neo Ash said:
I ran across some auctions on eBay hosted by the crew at NGF. They should be avoided. Even if the games are not freaked, don't buy from them. I wanted to bring this to everyones attention, especially newer members.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZdkd4QQhtZ-1

FYI noobs, info on NGF can be found in the FAQ on this site.

Whats NGF? what did hey do? sorry im a noob. :conf:

Mrandersonjr

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
How do we know it is them???I've been watchin these forums for a while, and i just registered today:cool::buttrock:

Alien Pigeon

Kabuki Klasher
wow..
ive been a long time fan of neo-geo,
but i havent been collecting
for more than a couple years now..

and i never heard of this case. i did a bunch if research and it boggles
my mind.

its just such a bizarre story.

xemption

n00b
Wow Iv also been a fan of the Neo Geo since the 90s. I have just recently decided to join this board (I have been visting here for years now) and seeing this kind of shit just kinda puts a questionable damper on buying legit carts for my collection.......sad, lucky I can say I will NOT be buying from NGF EVER

Wow! what a forum topic... I've read these forums sporadically over the years, never read this thread.. Can anyone provide updates about NGF etc... Are they still Ebaying, and under what usernames etc?

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
Wow! what a forum topic... I've read these forums sporadically over the years, never read this thread.. Can anyone provide updates about NGF etc... Are they still Ebaying, and under what usernames etc?

No, they are no longer "ebaying".
And there arent anymore updates. the whole thing died a while ago.

Neo Ash

NG.com Audiophile, Club Member,
4 years after posting...and the thread won't die. Guess we will never be totally free of the NGF crew.

ChrisR posts from time to time on the....attempting to relive the "glory" days of NFG.

I think Dion is trying to sell his old Neo stuff on Facebook.

Yeah...he's that big of a looser. Who sells shit on Facebook?

Just read this thread..... Brilliant! Took hours but it was amusing! I see both sides and enjoyed some great flaming! I will point any new member to here if they need some lols x

hoop-jones

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
That is the collection i´ve always dreamt of!
I´ll offer him 1.000.000$, if he signs every cart personally for me and then i will place them in a shrine under my lifesize Dion & Chris posters :lol:.

Last edited:

Grandmaster B

B. Jenet's Firstmate
That is the collection i´ve always dreamt of!
I´ll offer him 1.000.000$, if he signs every cart personally for me and then i will place them in a shrine under my lifesizes Dion & Chris posters :lol:.

I was thinking too that Dion and Chris should sign the stuff they're trying to sell now. I mean, like it or not, NGF is part of the Neo history in the US. And their games are ruined anyway, so why not sign them? :smirk:

"The new Signature Series will cater to the demanding fan that wants more from his or her MVS carts." Yeah, sure... :rolleyes:

Waverider2049

Kula's Candy
Well i Clicked the link to Ebay on the first post. I guess They are back on Ebay again as of today selling there wares.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
http://www.neostore.com/NeoGeo-World-Carpet-p/1240.htm

Looks like that Neo Geo carpet has pricing competition.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/neo-geo-aes-RENT-NEO-GEO-WINDOW-DISPLAY-EXTREMELY-RARE-WOW-/221074026953?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item337909f1c9

Remember, real collectors buy things that they will never use. Not just things they will never use but could play as games (AF3 Home Cart, MVS Carts, etc).

shippedu.png

:kekeke: