Beer Auction for Charity!

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Auction has ended. Thank you for participating!

Note: Since cdamm's chosen auction site is unable to do beer, we've decided to hold the auction here. Mods, if this is in the incorrect forum, please feel free to move it.

SO! Here's what I have to offer:

gH2CE.jpg

"It's a Major Award!"

You'll be bidding on one bottle of Karbach Brewery's seasonal offering, Yule Shoot Your Eye Out, an ale brewed with cocoa and spices. What makes it so special other than it coming from an up and coming Houston brewery? Well, they totally got nailed with a lawsuit for that label, so there's a chance it won't coming back next year under that name.

The starting bid is $4.00, and it'll end on December 10th @ 11:59pm CST. Happy bidding!

Last edited:

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
$20.

keep in mind- proceeds from this one goes towards the tony-a-thon and a donation in his name to the ACS.

Last edited:

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Rating - 100%
120   0   0
Wow, all the "big tymer" talk on these forums and nobody can pony up more than $50 for charity?

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
And the auction is over! Thank you all for participating, and congratulations to madman for his winning bid of $50!

I'll be contacting you tomorrow with the donation info. Again, thanks for your support! :D

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
And the auction is over! Thank you all for participating, and congratulations to madman for his winning bid of $50!

I'll be contacting you tomorrow with the donation info. Again, thanks for your support! :D

congrats madman! thanks for the donation!