BBH is streaming Neo-Geo games right now! (Yet again!)

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Edit 04/06: He's at it again! http://twitch.tv/lordbbh

Whether you're an oldschooler who remembers ShockBBH from the mailing list days, or a newcomer who doesn't yet know the legend of the king of the 1cc, you should definitely tune in right now. BBH is a wealth of gameplay knowledge and Neo-Geo history and is set to tear up Neo-Geo games for several hours tonight.

He's in the process of playing Last Resort presently, he had a clean run through loop 1 and one miss on loop 2.

Last edited:

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Thanks. Watched a round of Fighters History Dynamite.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I'd love to see a live Nam 1cc run or Shock Troopers.

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
and just as soon as i start watching. he got put down.

i was actually enjoying that. Now THRASH RALLY

edit: nvm thats OVER TOP. I always forget about some of these obscure neo games

Last edited:

BBH

1cc my ASS!,
20 Year Member
Thanks for watching folks! I've been streaming a bit over the last year, I do streams every Monday night where I just play stuff in MAME picked completely at random and just roll with whatever I have to play. Hell I just stream lots of arcade games in general because, well, I love arcade games.

I'd love to see a live Nam 1cc run or Shock Troopers.

I did a stream a few weeks ago where I took 1st place on all the leaderboards for the PS4 Arcade Archives port of NAM-1975.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/127214309

Shock Troopers surprisingly I haven't streamed in a while. However, like Adam said I did a run at Arcade Superplay Expo, and one during the first "1CC Marathon" that was organized in late 2016, that wasn't a score run but rather more of a casual run where I had plenty of time to explain how the game worked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGBlkD2MR_8

Oh yeah and I messed around with learning how to speedrun Shock Troopers. I'm not much of a speedrunner but I think I put together good times on all three routes that I have yet to see anyone beat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dNhen4Y9pw

I don't have a stream archive of a score run that I'm happy with, I've gotten kinda rusty at that I guess....

BBH is a top-tier member. Wish he'd post more.

I hadn't been here in so long that my account was logged out and I forgot my password. whoops

Please tell him to upload to YouTube as well. I refuse to use Amazon.

I... don't understand your boycott but I upload all my MAME Roulette archives to youtube. I can't simultaneously stream there because it's against the TOS for partnered streamers though.

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I hadn't been here in so long that my account was logged out and I forgot my password. whoops

Over 4000 posts... 1 feedback... WTF you been doing BBH pal?:keke:

xROTx

PS. Nice vids man...

BBH

1cc my ASS!,
20 Year Member
Over 4000 posts... 1 feedback... WTF you been doing BBH pal?:keke:

I guess I'm in the minority for using this place to talk about games instead of using the marketplace?

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Welcome back BBH!

Are you in fightcade? Let's do some ST!

I should use the market a whole lot more than I do. Flip some goods, enjoy life.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
That was cool last night BBH, I especially enjoyed the fighters! I'm going to try to remember to tune in from now on!

BBH

1cc my ASS!,
20 Year Member
Welcome back BBH!

Are you in fightcade? Let's do some ST!

I refuse to use Fightcade again until the supposed update that they've been teasing for OVER A YEAR comes out since it's supposed to be on an updated version of the emulator. The current version of Final Burn Alpha is dogshit and drops frames and inputs all over the place, even when playing games offline. Especially unacceptable for ST. I think the only game that's really playable with that much frame droppage is Neo Turf Masters.

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
Really enjoyed the stream, you make the games look so easy, especially FHD. I'll have to go through and watch your YouTube uploads now.

munchiaz

Robert Garcia's Butler
Your streams are really entertaining. Lots of cool gameplay, and lots of learning as well

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I refuse to use Fightcade again until the supposed update that they've been teasing for OVER A YEAR comes out since it's supposed to be on an updated version of the emulator. The current version of Final Burn Alpha is dogshit and drops frames and inputs all over the place, even when playing games offline. Especially unacceptable for ST. I think the only game that's really playable with that much frame droppage is Neo Turf Masters.

Funny you say that BBH, I play a lot of NTM on it. There's a slight delay, you do have to adjust to it, specially putting.

Incidentally, you could rock the house on some NTM, we have a score board now!
http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?258211-NEO-TURF-MASTERS-Los-Turfes-Club!-Score-Thread

I'm just playing fightcade casually, even with it's fair share of faults it has proven useful for me as the competition in there it's very good. Gotta keep that ST game sharp you know.

Edit: 1st page of the score board thread can't be edited anymore, the last page always carries an updated score board, in case you're interested.

Last edited:

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
Late to the party, damn BBH is good. I suck at LR.

BBH

1cc my ASS!,
20 Year Member
Funny you say that BBH, I play a lot of NTM on it. There's a slight delay, you do have to adjust to it, specially putting.

Incidentally, you could rock the house on some NTM, we have a score board now!
http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?258211-NEO-TURF-MASTERS-Los-Turfes-Club!-Score-Thread

I'm just playing fightcade casually, even with it's fair share of faults it has proven useful for me as the competition in there it's very good. Gotta keep that ST game sharp you know.

Edit: 1st page of the score board thread can't be edited anymore, the last page always carries an updated score board, in case you're interested.

lol tone it down a little, I'm not as hardcore into NTM as you, I was just saying that theoretically it seems like it would be the only game that would be playable in Fightcade's ancient ass version of FBA. I love playing Super Turbo offline with people (I'm going to Northwest Majors this weekend and there will probably be a setup there), but when you play on Fightcade and Ken's fireballs go invisible because of all the frame drops... yeah.

Really I just wanna play FHD again with people on an emulator that doesn't suck shit. I had a lot of fun just messing around with it again yesterday even against the cheating input-reading CPU.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Checked out some FHD and Overtop.

Cool stream!