Ban MagicT

systmdfect

Baseball Star Hitter
He's either a scammer, an idiot or both.

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=205710

He isn't answering questions we have asked. The few questions he has answered he avoids the main point. Like when he was asked about his ebay account he never posted the actual account name. He is very secretive as far as how much information he gives out. His products are obviously boots.

TLH

Zero's Secretary
Another one bites the dust and so should MagicT

Thanks to Metallizer, another scammer just bit the dust on ebay. I believe that these high quality boots (including MagicT's)are coming from a company called Atomikwave that sells high quality conversions as a novelty. The problem is that these Atomikwave conversions are so good it is really difficult to tell in a picture if the item is real or not. The market just became a more dangerous place. That is reason enough to not give forum members the benefit of the doubt when the attempt to sell conversions as real! ..tlh

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
I've closed MagicT's selling thread until further notice, will do some background checks.

If anyone of you has some information on the guy and/or the stuff he's selling, please PM me about it, thank you!

caren103

King's Dry Cleaner
I PMd the seller after he saying all the info would only be provided by PM, and he has not answered yet.

But as he told in the thread he had 3 Blazing Star for selling, I guess:

- He was just selling conversions, but knowing the thread could be closed if he told so in the thread, he just said nothing in it.

- When you contacted him by PM, PERHAPS then he would tell you the truth and ask a price for its conversions.

- Maybe he is really a new user, but also maybe he is a clon.

Last edited:

MagicT

SCAMMER, BANNED FOR THEFT
I've closed MagicT's selling thread until further notice, will do some background checks.

If anyone of you has some information on the guy and/or the stuff he's selling, please PM me about it, thank you!

Dear Moderator!

I read a comment on the my topic of sales!
I'm sorry for any inconvenience this matter!
The sales will stop!
(The two play! Agreed upon, but the payment did not happen either.
and I will not be allowed to pay! )

I hope this will be just fine!

Metal Slugnuts

Faggotier
Dear Moderator!

I saw that my thread was locked!
I'm sorry that I got caught before I scammed anyone!
The sales will stop (under this account)!
(The two work but are not authentic! I got two suckers to make offers but they caught on to my bullshit.
and now I will have to make a new account or go on eBay! )

smoochsmoochbrownose I'll be sneakier next time!

GTFO

SNKNostalgia

Avid Neo-Expert
Don't mind if I do. Reported.

You know I do own a converted Shocktroopers 1 cart that I got from C-game several years back. At least there is no way to dupe someone with that.

I will never sell it as I use it just for my own personal convenience. I have no desire to really support conversion carts at all now. Especially, after seeing this shit happen a lot the past 2 years.