Awbacon's mega thread of arcade videos that make some of you happy and some of you angry!

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
That’s the story apparently but it was announced a while ago with zero momentum so
Isn’t it getting a home release as well?

It’s still on ExArcadia’s website. I just got a switch shooter yesterday and it had arcade mode so out of curiosity I checked ExArcadia’s website to see if it got an Arcade release since it looks like that type of platform/game, and saw Daraku Tenshi on it.

madmanjox

Be Kind Rewind
20 Year Member
Sonic R Retrospective please. Listing all the differences between the Sega Saturn, PC and Gamecube versions. It will guarantee at least 100 hits.

kernow

Surfer of Carewaves
20 Year Member
Isn’t it getting a home release as well?

It’s still on ExArcadia’s website. I just got a switch shooter yesterday and it had arcade mode so out of curiosity I checked ExArcadia’s website to see if it got an Arcade release since it looks like that type of platform/game, and saw Daraku Tenshi on it.
Fuck the exa

awbacon

Athena's Stalker
10 Year Member
Yeah but that's because you want to value protect your awful game pcbs
lol we have gone through this...I don't sell them, so I don't care what the value is.

I am not buying an arcade board / supporting a platform from a dude who used to dump games and now sues people over perfectly legal emulation.

kernow

Surfer of Carewaves
20 Year Member
I JUST DO IT
*FOR THE PEOPLE GYAHHH*

*Psst did I mention I release these for free like some shit game robin hood and literally jizz all over myself any time someone says I'm doing god's work on neogaf despite them being 16 and not even knowing what an M2 is*

awbacon

Athena's Stalker
10 Year Member
I JUST DO IT
*FOR THE PEOPLE GYAHHH*

*Psst did I mention I release these for free like some shit game robin hood and literally jizz all over myself any time someone says I'm doing god's work on neogaf despite them being 16 and not even knowing what an M2 is*
my fav part about you is you are persistent. I will give you that

kernow

Surfer of Carewaves
20 Year Member
Every fucking day this thread is at the top

Neo Alec

King of Spammers
20 Year Member
The music is too loud in the CD version, compared with the other versions of the game. I think they must have just copied the tracks over from their soundtrack CD without reducing the volume to make them suitable for Neo Geo CD.

Some of the top comments you got on that one are shockingly out of touch. It makes me wonder why these people are interested in watching a video about a game that they apparently don't care enough about to keep up with. I guess some people get all their info from Youtube videos.

awbacon

Athena's Stalker
10 Year Member
The music is too loud in the CD version, compared with the other versions of the game. I think they must have just copied the tracks over from their soundtrack CD without reducing the volume to make them suitable for Neo Geo CD.

Some of the top comments you got on that one are shockingly out of touch. It makes me wonder why these people are interested in watching a video about a game that they apparently don't care enough about to keep up with. I guess some people get all their info from Youtube videos.
I mean some peoples first introduction to some games come from these kinds of videos so I always try to give them info and guide them into discovering more.

Neo Alec

King of Spammers
20 Year Member
When I started my Neo Geo series on Youtube, I presumed my audience had knowledge of the hardware, Unibios and generally which games were released, for example. It wasn't too long before I realized, based on comments, you have to dumb it down way more than that for a mass audience (but I still haven't adjusted the content all that much).

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Clearly Mr. Baconator does as it seems his New Year’s resolution was to increase shit output 400% per week to chum the waters for more viewers. Maybe the next step will be to transition to female once he hits that 10k subscriber count. It really helps us out.

kernow

Surfer of Carewaves
20 Year Member
It really helps us out
Like we're a team of shit game enthusiasts in the form of Linus tech tips or something

awbacon

Athena's Stalker
10 Year Member
Clearly Mr. Baconator does as it seems his New Year’s resolution was to increase shit output 400% per week to chum the waters for more viewers. Maybe the next step will be to transition to female once he hits that 10k subscriber count. It really helps us out.
you are about 11K subs low on that number ;)

sorry I don't just make content for the 12 encyclopedic minds out there that know everything. They aren't a very fun audience

kernow

Surfer of Carewaves
20 Year Member
I make videos about awful games I hype to fuck and list as "esoteric" to 21000 retards