Awbacon's mega thread of arcade videos that make some of you happy and some of you angry!

sirlynxalot

Galford's Armourer
Noob of the Year
Imagine every time you upload a video having to then post that on 35 odd forums
Every single time
To no replies
I've replied on Reddit and a few other forums, sometimes with different usernames on different sites but on the same video as I come across it again at a different time and want to say something new. I think awbacon and I have similar taste in games because many of his videos are games that I've enjoyed a lot over the years.

kernow

Surfer of Carewaves
20 Year Member
Just *how fun* is this when you fall into a generic space background
*Nerdcry*

It's so fun *cries into long nailed hands*

kernow

Surfer of Carewaves
20 Year Member
I've not even thought of something

There's people that take this guys *advice* when buying stuff

Mental

awbacon

Athena's Stalker
10 Year Member
I've not even thought of something

There's people that take this guys *advice* when buying stuff

Mental
they are adults...they can spend their money on whatever they want. Don't think anyone is wondering "would Kernow approve" when they open their wallets :ROFLMAO:

WWKD - What Would Kernow Do?

Last edited:

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
they are adults...they can spend their money on whatever they want. Don't think anyone is wondering "would Kernow approve" when they open their wallets :ROFLMAO:

WWKD - What Would Kernow Do?
They are definitely not adults. They are broken humans above the legal age to drink.

awbacon

Athena's Stalker
10 Year Member
how much money did you make on youtube this year?
I should say what I made certainly isn’t “I just do this” for a living. But it’s not a pittance. I do spend a lot of it on things to put in front of the camera (and on expenses behind the camera)

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
I should say what I made certainly isn’t “I just do this” for a living. But it’s not a pittance. I do spend a lot of it on things to put in front of the camera (and on expenses behind the camera)
So a neutral response, not telling you how fucking ass burgers you are:
You do know that most of your mister fpga videos state: “i will leave a link in the description” but they either do not, or if they do the link is not useful now because most uploaders continue to upload their links where as you subscribe to the quantity over quality model.
You can suck my smelly unwashed dick in my tight jeans, but i do want you to know every fpga video you bumble through explaining, there is always a better uploader who’s links arent over a year old and completely useless with the current build.
I do mean this tard. Your fucking links dont work anymore. Other uploaders change there links when systems rebuild.

awbacon

Athena's Stalker
10 Year Member
So a neutral response, not telling you how fucking ass burgers you are:
You do know that most of your mister fpga videos state: “i will leave a link in the description” but they either do not, or if they do the link is not useful now because most uploaders continue to upload their links where as you subscribe to the quantity over quality model.
You can suck my smelly unwashed dick in my tight jeans, but i do want you to know every fpga video you bumble through explaining, there is always a better uploader who’s links arent over a year old and completely useless with the current build.
I do mean this tard. Your fucking links dont work anymore. Other uploaders change there links when systems rebuild.
its like Kernow has two usernames...both of you like talking about your dicks

also might want to look up the word "neutral" and check the definition :ROFLMAO:

Last edited: