Awbacon's mega thread of arcade videos that make some of you happy and some of you angry!

awbacon

J. Maximum Fan Club President
10 Year Member

one perfect cartoon, one perfect game

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
These were all at the Dave and Busters near me. I haven’t been to one in a while though.

I played the new Sega Mission Impossible last week and that has a ton of start button presses in it if you haven’t played.

I thought it was good, especially with the dual guns, shooting just robots is a little disappointing though.

awbacon

10 Year Member
These were all at the Dave and Busters near me. I haven’t been to one in a while though.

I played the new Sega Mission Impossible last week and that has a ton of start button presses in it if you haven’t played.

I thought it was good, especially with the dual guns, shooting just robots is a little disappointing though.
I played the new MI a few months ago when I was back East visiting family. It was decent. Like B- decent

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
I played the new MI a few months ago when I was back East visiting family. It was decent. Like B- decent
I temper my expectations for anything new in the arcade anymore so I’m not disappointed.

kernow

Surfer of Carewaves
20 Year Member
Noone is even reading or acknowledging these threads ffs

kernow

Surfer of Carewaves
20 Year Member
Imagine every time you upload a video having to then post that on 35 odd forums
Every single time
To no replies

awbacon