Autobahn3000 - Magician Lord?

ahcmetal

Super Spy Agent
10 Year Member
Yeahhh autoban3000...you are being kind of a greedy gus with that ebay thing...it goes something like this, if this is a hobby of yours then you should have a bit of class and not try to fuck the next guy that shares your hobby, even if it doesnt break a posted rule...just dont be a dick and think about the bigger picture...know what I mean...$300 is a bit tasteless...

Last edited:

ahcmetal

Super Spy Agent
10 Year Member
btw...swimmingthroughthemidgets...my ebay profile.

autobahn3000

Banned
I think the point is that no one is going to sell to you now because they see what you do with ebay purchases. Flipping be it from stuff bought here or stuff bought elsewhere negatively effects the community youre all about..and it gets people upset.

Not trying to get your panties in a twist buddy... just being honest.

That's cool; I completely understand your point. Sorry from being a jerk.

I'm a video game collector and I collect for many consoles. My intention is to always keep the games I purchase. I would never buy a game from this forum and flip it on Ebay for more; I would sell it back to member at the price I purchased it for. And no one here can say otherwise because it has never happened.

For example I collect: NES, SNES, Genesis, Saturn, N64, Dreamcast, PS2, CD-I, Neo-Geo MVS games/consoles. I had a huge Saturn collection and I sold some of the high price games (most were double in almost Brand New condition) for ridiculous amounts of money. And guess what, the bidding sometimes drove the price that high and sometimes BIN. Anyone trying to collect Saturn games right now knows the prices are crazy high.

So my point is that anyone on this site (with Marketplace access) can get a Ebay account and flip games purchased from this website and their is no way you can prove it happened. I'm not one of those people (yes you can call me a flipper for buying a game on Ebay and selling it for more on Ebay) but the reality is that people are doing that all the time.

As I have posted before; "I understand the change that the community is making and I respect it. I will continue to contribute and earn my stripes !!"

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,

So my point is that anyone on this site (with Marketplace access) can get a Ebay account and flip games purchased from this website and their is no way you can prove it happened. I'm not one of those people (yes you can call me a flipper for buying a game on Ebay and selling it for more on Ebay) but the reality is that people are doing that all the time.

As I have posted before; "I understand the change that the community is making and I respect it. I will continue to contribute and earn my stripes !!"

You would be surprised at how quickly and efficiently we can prove those who buy here and flip on eBay, we all watch a lot of areas and are very resourceful. Buy here, flip there, get the rape from the Neo community.

autobahn3000

Banned
Yeahhh autoban3000...you are being kind of a greedy gus with that ebay thing...it goes something like this, if this is a hobby of yours then you should have a bit of class and not try to fuck the next guy that shares your hobby, even if it doesnt break a posted rule...just dont be a dick and think about the bigger picture...know what I mean...$300 is a bit tasteless...

I have to agree a little bit with you on this one.

But, Nobody here is stupid enough to buy it for $300.00. And I understand it can drive prices up but the matter of the fact is (at least what I believe) is that not having the marketplace available to everyone here could also drive Ebay prices through the roof.

If you think about it every person that was buying from here that no longer has the marketplace on this forum is going to Ebay. Thus more buyers and more demand, which will drive the prices up. But I still believe the community is still doing the right thing.

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member

this is one of the primary reasons for the purge. The ppl who lost their priveleges were either known to have done this/or deemed to be the type who would. The reason they were deemed to be that way is due to their minimal activity in the main forums and community. It's not 100% fact, but those who appreciate the help they've received within the community tend to pay it back with good deals, also within the community.

edit:

lord-persistent.gif

Last edited:

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
VT knows what my intentions are and I'm not worried.

I definitely care about this community and no one can change that.

I have no fucking clue what you are talking about.

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
I guess you could say he was autobanned
giphy.gif

Mendel

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
I still dont understand why autobahn3000 started this thread. Too bad he didnt have time to explain it before he was banned.

ahcmetal

Super Spy Agent
10 Year Member
The policy here may inflate prices...it may not...it just boils down to us having a bit of consideration for the next guy.

I get wanting to 'get the most' for your stuff, if its a snowblower on craigslist go for it, but this is kinda different. Lets just play some games we remember from when we were kids and try not to break eachothers wallets when we sell to eachother...

xb74

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
God damn flippers.

Mag lord for $300 BIN. Has the world gone crazy?

Neo Ash

NG.com Audiophile, Club Member,
BAMMMM! Looks like this shit stain got the ban he was asking for.

Way to keep these nasty fuckers in line!

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
Looks like we cut of his johnson...

oV7zDFO.jpg

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
I wonder what would happen if I put my copy of Mag Lord on eBay for like $280 BIN with free shipping? Now I'm undercutting OP!