ATTN: All Gunlord MVS Owners - v1.2 Update Available!!

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
Apparently it's only available upon request so you have to email NG: DEV.

According to the email I got from Timm, the v1.2 update patches a few bugs and there is an addition of a wheel bomb sound effect as well.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
It was a pain updating last time. I'll just leave it unless there is something really critical in this update.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
It was a pain updating last time. I'll just leave it unless there is something really critical in this update.

Well, there is that bug that causes the game to freeze when using that ricochet gun too often.

pipes

When I emailed them back in August about it, they told me it was going to the beta testers again. Obviously they felt there were enough issues to warrant another update. The major issues I'm sure were addressed in the v1.1 update but not having to worry that the game will freeze is enough to make me want the v1.2. It is a pain in the ass though, I'll give you that.

lantus360

Fu'un-Ken Master
id be interested in the 1.2 update but one thing i noticed was - in the DC version the freeze doesn't occur because they removed the falling leaves (which was the cause of the crash). I'm hoping this isn't the fix for the Neo Geo version

grips03

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Perhaps we have to wait for the Gunlord AES 1.2 to ship then we can check to see if still has the leaves and if it does then it would be ok to upgrade the MVS version, leaves look way cool in game

pipes

Perhaps we have to wait for the Gunlord AES 1.2 to ship then we can check to see if still has the leaves and if it does then it would be ok to upgrade the MVS version, leaves look way cool in game

That'll be a long wait. I'm doing the update tonight regardless so we'll know shortly.

Camp

Zero's Secretary
10 Year Member
Thanks for the heads up on this. I'll be doing the update because it's free and I'm broke!

pipes

Well, I just did the update and I can confirm that the leaves still fall from the trees.

grips03

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
great on the falling leaves and now we get bomb sound like Dreamcast?

grips03

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
I just did the 1.2 update as well - leaves are still there:)
Sound fx for bombs makes it like the Dreamcast version.
Just email them for update and they will post for you.

boss0033

Kula's Candy
this may be a dumb question, but if i never did any updates and do the 1.2 version, do i need to do the 1.1 version to?

pipes

I would assume that you'd need to have the 1.1 in order to update to 1.2 but I'm not certain. You should email Timm just to be sure.