Atlantean -- New TurboGrafx Homebrew

bklyn4ever

New Challenger
Game looks awesome. I would like to also show support. Hopefully they will have a second run soon.

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
The game is a bit like defender, flappy bird, and bosses battles all in one. The music is just awesome! You should check out the other games he did
Pyramid Plunder and Insanity.

Mercuttio

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
How's the quality of the HuCard itself? Is it comparable to originals, or does it have that rough 3D printed feel?

SuperMegaUltra

Geese's Thug
I shot them an order request last night. Assuming it's at least half-decent (certainly looks good to me), I love the concept of home brew Hu cards in the future so glad to support them.

Ditto! Here's hoping I get an e-mail from them soon!! :D

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
Arkhan hasn't discussed how many are going to be made for the 2nd print run. When they are ready you will get a paypal invoice. He doesn't believe in crowdfunding pre orders.

aaronjmill

Zero's Secretary
this is fucking rad. looks like a cross between In the Hunt and Fantasy Zone or something.

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
hoping to order a copy soon. just the fact that theyre making homebrews on hucards os awesome and it's something worth supporting.

Coleridge

Pleasure Goal
I got an invoice for my copy this morning, so this is still available if you want one. I had to wait six months, but it looks like it will be worth it. :)

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
I forget when I put my name down on the waiting list (many months ago). But I have yet to receive an invoice.

Earthquake24

Dodgeball Yakuza
I received my invoice yesterday and paid. Arkhan replied and was happy I paid immediately, said it would be shipped today. Apparently, the reason there has been such a long delay in getting through the pre-order lists is that many people had simply not paid or responded back within the 2 week hold period, delaying orders.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
I received my invoice yesterday and paid. Arkhan replied and was happy I paid immediately, said it would be shipped today. Apparently, the reason there has been such a long delay in getting through the pre-order lists is that many people had simply not paid or responded back within the 2 week hold period, delaying orders.

same story here.

warbucks

n00b
Game looks fun.. music makes me feel like i just drank a 6 pack of redbull and ate some pixie stix.

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
nah I keep dying in the 2nd level. that first boss keeps kicking my ass. definitely a challenging game.

still need to practice quite a bit

glazball

Pleasure Goal
10 Year Member
I was on the list for about 6 months myself before finally getting my invoice. Fun game and definitely cool to have the AbCard and support Aetherbyte. Hopefully he'll continue to release more games on card format.