"Aroused pet camel smothers woman, 60"

EX_Andy

Vanessa's Drinking Bud,
"Aroused pet camel smothers woman, 60"

BRISBANE, Australia (AP) – An Australian woman was killed by a pet camel given to her as a 60th birthday present after the animal apparently tried to have sex, police said today.

The woman, whose name was not released, was killed Saturday at her family's sheep and cattle ranch near Mitchell, 600 kilometres west of the Queensland state capital Brisbane, state police Detective Senior Constable Craig Gregory said.

The 10-month-old male camel – weighing about 150 kilograms – knocked the woman to the ground, lay on top of her, then exhibited what police suspect was mating behaviour, Gregory said.

"I'd say it's probably been playing, or it may be even a sexual sort of thing," Gregory said, adding the camel almost suffocated the family's pet goat by straddling it on several occasions.

Camel expert Chris Hill said he had no doubt the camel's behaviour was sexual.

Hill, who has offered camel rides to tourists for 20 years, said young camels are not aggressive, but can be dangerous if treated as pets without discipline.

The fate of the camel was not known.

The woman was given the camel in March as a birthday present from her husband and daughter. "She had a love of exotic pets," Gregory said.

eek

Mature's Make-up Artist
15 Year Member
I recall seeing a video on youtube or elsewhere of a man who tries to take a shit in the field. Horse runs after him, he falls and the horse proceeds to mount him. Video stops there.

Metal Slugnuts

Faggotier
eek said:
I recall seeing a video on youtube or elsewhere of a man who tries to take a shit in the field. Horse runs after him, he falls and the horse proceeds to mount him. Video stops there.

Kabob'd. Must've come out of his mouth...:envy:

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
i remember some guy in Oregon let his pet horse do him in the butt & the horse penis' ended up damaging his insides so severely he died for it. apparently friends or neighbors or something saw the horse walking around in some field with the dead man still hanging from the horse' penis.

:shame:

Gameoz

Crossed Swords Knight
15 Year Member
I read the story and it sounds like a pretty fool proof way for a husband to kill his wife.

Last edited:

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
WakuWakuWeirdo said:
i remember some guy in Oregon let his pet horse do him in the butt & the horse penis' ended up damaging his insides so severely he died for it. apparently friends or neighbors or something saw the horse walking around in some field with the dead man still hanging from the horse' penis.

:shame:

:lol: completely skewered.

Ancient Flounder

"Just walk away. Give me the pump...the oil...the
15 Year Member
eek said:

If it was anything like "Mr. Hands", the only word that could be used for the aftermath would be 'perforation.'