Are These boots or not?

SNK-NEO-GEO

Banned
I got 2 games but I was not sure if they are boots or not, the left side of the boards is for kof 2001 and the right is for fight fever let me know u guys thanks.
one more thing that I forgot to bring up , 2 of the chips on kof 2001 board are mounted onto another 2 chips, is this a normal thing?

Picture339.jpg
[/IMG]
Picture338.jpg
[/IMG]
Picture337.jpg
[/IMG]

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
they both look legit..

fight fever does look wierd,not sure on those two chips..it may be a repair or something.

I have to open up my fight fever and/curious to see if it loks like yours.
2 of the chips on kof 2001 board are mounted onto another 2 chips, is this a normal thing

Yes..
you may also find it hard to close the case without pressing on them too much..
i had to shave the inside of my case to get it to close nicely.

SNK-NEO-GEO

Banned
chris1 said:
they both look legit..

fight fever does look wierd,not sure on those two chips..it may be a repair or something.

I have to open up my fight fever and/curious to see if it loks like yours.

Yes..
you may also find it hard to close the case without pressing on them too much..
i had to shave the inside of my case to get it to close nicely.

Yes I found it kinf of difficult on closing the cart I though it was fake because of the 2 chips mounted but anyways thanks a lot for your reply, go ahead and find out about the fight fever cart, I know that the soldering is smooth though well let me know thanks.

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
SNK-NEO-GEO said:
Yes I found it kinf of difficult on closing the cart I though it was fake because of the 2 chips mounted but anyways thanks a lot for your reply, go ahead and find out about the fight fever cart, I know that the soldering is smooth though well let me know thanks.

Yup,I had to shave off some of the plastic under the vents..then it closed correctly.
I didn't like the case pressing on those two chips like it did as it looked to be bending the board in too.
There's a very old post here somewhere that still may contain the picture.

I will check the Fight Fever cart today..

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
Ok I opened up my Fight Fever..it's different then yours...It's all solid chips.

I'm still going to go with the legit comment on your cart..I've never seen or heard of a Fight Fever Boot.
I just think it's some sort of repair.as to much of it looks legit.

FIGHTFEVERMVS.jpg

SNK-NEO-GEO

Banned
Yea it is different probably because mine was made in korea or something.

By the way thanks for the reply.