Arcade1up better than real cabs?

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Just an attention whore who know nothing about arcade1up or arcades.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
People who don't know about arcade cabinets but want people to think they do, buy Arcade1Ups and post pics of their embarrassing arcade rooms. Kind of like you. You probably have to call someone to fix your shit when it breaks

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
Oh nice setup and that’s good to know! Don’t know if I told you, but I blew the screen on my MSH when trying out MVC, lol. So now I have 2 pcbs I can’t use...

I am thinking about getting Big Blue but my main hesitation is I have the Capcom Legacy and I much prefer that artwork since I really only ever played the original SF2 in arcades. Plus it has Final Fight. Not sure how I feel about having 2 Street Fighter machines but eh, maybe i’ll bite the bullet...BB does have the 3 Darkstalkers and Puzzle Fighter which are big selling points (in addition to being online of course).

Or maybe i’ll just get a generic screen and PC mod my MSH and call it a day :p

Lmk if MSH works in Big Blue as well but be careful not to blow your monitor!

I’ll post a pic of my setup soon as well.
@HDRchampion looks like you swapped your buttons on BB. What did you go with? Easy to do while still being able to use the stock PCB?

Shit i dont think i want to chance it now. HOw did your screen get all messed up? Did you plug it in the wrong way or forgot the ground? The buttons are sanwas. i still have the stock sticks, which i think are pretty decent. Button holes are a bit small so probably want to use a dremel to widen.

Do the A1U PCBs sell for anything? Im pretty sure I still have the Marvel Superheroes one that I ripped out of the cab I had.

I paid Marvel vs Capcom for $165...Marvel Super Heroes $30. I just saw x-men vs street fighter go for $70.

Just a heads up, NBA Jams is currently on clearance. Use brickseek, to see if its in stock in your area. Just add the zipcode. Right now its $199, but im waiting for $99 to hit. https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=664728270

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

neo_mao

15 Year Member
Folks are thinking this will be $700 to $800, but I dunno, I may just have to bite....my biggest issue is the screen size. I wish they put a bigger screen in for a gun game.

Listed on their website as well:

But anyway, if you look at all the machines released this year it is kind of insane....Terminator 2, X-Men, Simpsons, Ridge Racer, Killer Instinct, Tron, Turtles in Time, Street Fighter 2 Champion Edition BB, Class of 81, the 4 Legacy cabs and their different skins....its pretty impressive.

Last edited:

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
Moe that T2 cab looks like shit. Especially the wires, WTF.

neo_mao

15 Year Member
Yeah they really should be mounted, but the deck is just not wide enough. For something like this they really should have done a wide deck like on their 4 player cabs and had a much bigger screen. I'll probably pass but I did love that game growing up. And T2 pinball.

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
yeah the t2 pinball was awesome, but never cared for the T2 arcade. Im waiting for a Point Blank

neo_mao

15 Year Member
@GregN did you get your X-Men yet? Looks like people are receiving theirs in the past few days.

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Im a hypocrite and a faggot. Its like my wallet forced me to buy one

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Im a hypocrite and a faggot. Its like my wallet forced me to buy one

But we all still like you anyway ;)

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
Not an arcade1up but iircade is on sale right now for $249 for the bartop and the base for $50 on Amazon. They also announce all the games will eventually be online playable which made me instantly buy.

Im a big fan of US Championship Vball and Windjammers. Also Time Killers.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Excellent purchase for you. With the bartop model you wont need to wear platform shoes to reach the controls!

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Not an arcade1up but iircade is on sale right now for $249 for the bartop and the base for $50 on Amazon. They also announce all the games will eventually be online playable which made me instantly buy.

Im a big fan of US Championship Vball and Windjammers. Also Time Killers.
You are a useless fucking piece of garbage. On top of that, you're also a sucker. Buy a one way ticket to your bamboo trailer in the Phillipines, drink some coconut juice, curl up on the floor, pray to Vajrabhairava in vain, and die in "retirement"

1637965318017.png

We'll make sure your family buries you in a motorcycle jacket and a pair of platform shoes.

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
Not sure what’s going on in this thread. I recently bought the new Bandai Legacy 12n1 A1U because I don’t care enough about Pac-Man to spare the space for an actual cab.

it seems fine, but the dead zone in the joystick is insane. Is this how the real cabs are?

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Not sure what’s going on in this thread.
Going on 20 pages of humiliating consumerism, selling out from True Gaming Elites, and barely-justified hoarding , mostly just HDRChampion bragging about being "rank #1" on an online server full of children on a dedicated netplay cabinet made for children and short people

Is this how the real cabs are?
Doubt it

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
@GregN did you get your X-Men yet? Looks like people are receiving theirs in the past few days.
GregN sends his video response to your question. He is on vacation. I am handling Greg's communication on and off site.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
The first 1up that I will absolutely have to get is T2 The Arcade Game. It was recently announced and yes it has the guns!

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
You are a useless fucking piece of garbage. On top of that, you're also a sucker. Buy a one way ticket to your bamboo trailer in the Phillipines, drink some coconut juice, curl up on the floor, pray to Vajrabhairava in vain, and die in "retirement"

View attachment 53978

We'll make sure your family buries you in a motorcycle jacket and a pair of platform shoes.
Kame house, fuck that's some serious cringe

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
Sylvie is just mad i dont want to return to her chat on discord. Sylvie if you want me to join back, Ajax has to apologize. Sylvie is also mad im taller than her.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Sylvie is just mad i dont want to return to her chat on discord. Sylvie if you want me to join back, Ajax has to apologize. Sylvie is also mad im taller than her.
  1. You were suspended for saying creepy sex shit about your underage niece and then accusing me of being a "registered sex offender" without any kind of proof. You can rejoin now, your suspension is over

2. No one thinks the Ajax thing is funny, move on

3. I wish I was 5'5" like you actually, its more feminine