Arcade Disaster

tighecg

Armored Scrum Object
My set-up and mvs selection at the moment.

Let's call these the before pics.

http://imgur.com/a/qh8HR

I plan on building a room, but I have to wait till after October to start. I'll start updating when construction starts if anyone is interested in watching things come together

Last edited:

kuze

Akari's Big Brother
10 Year Member
latest

No context since broken pics....

kuze

Akari's Big Brother
10 Year Member
latest

No context since broken pics....

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
Hey umm, dunno if anyone said anything but links don't work...

tighecg

Armored Scrum Object
I just woke up from a nap, and I have to get ready for work.

WHAT THE FUCK!!! the pics were there! I checked twice! I won't be able to do anything until tomorrow morning.

I am computer illiterate, not joking. I am having a hell of a time getting pics to this forum. I got it to work in the boot forum, but I don't know how or why. I want to contribute, but my technical idiocy is hindering that. I was hoping to start a gameroom construction thread, because I am good with my hands. But big fucking deal if I can't show you what the fuck I am doing. It has been implied that I am a leech, I am not a leech. I am NG.com's very own village idiot, I am a good guy and want to help, but I fuck up whatever I touch.

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
I just woke up from a nap, and I have to get ready for work.

WHAT THE FUCK!!! the pics were there! I checked twice! I won't be able to do anything until tomorrow morning.

I am computer illiterate, not joking. I am having a hell of a time getting pics to this forum. I got it to work in the boot forum, but I don't know how or why. I want to contribute, but my technical idiocy is hindering that. I was hoping to start a gameroom construction thread, because I am good with my hands. But big fucking deal if I can't show you what the fuck I am doing. It has been implied that I am a leech, I am not a leech. I am NG.com's very own village idiot, I am a good guy and want to help, but I fuck up whatever I touch.

Dude it's ok, calm down a bit.
I think we do want to see whatever it is, so if you need help just ask
You're better off going to imgur.com uploading your pics, and copying the bb code link , then paste it in a post here, which should embed them.

Last edited:

egg_sanwich

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
You may be technically illiterate, but you are damn good at building anticipation!

Last edited:

tighecg

Armored Scrum Object
What is going on. Every time I go advanced, the screen scrambles. I'm on my phone now, but it did it on my home computer too.

Last edited:

tighecg

Armored Scrum Object
Does the new link work for everyone else?

Last edited:

Neo Ash

NG.com Audiophile, Club Member,
Does the new link work for everyone else?
Oh yes...yes it does.

There's not even words to describe this "disaster"...
X8WItJ2.jpg
dsvi6uA.jpg

Damn dude.....I hope that is just your basement. But even the.....Fuck!

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
You're doing renovations and you've got your systems out?

FFS have some patience, pack them up, get the room sorted and then enjoy setting it all up.

That is the worst game room I have ever seen!

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member

FFS have some patience, pack them up, get the room sorted and then enjoy setting it all up.

Nah bro. This is still better then Greg's.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
:lolz: you're a funny guy tighecg got any more pictures of mess and rubbish for us?

tighecg

Armored Scrum Object

No, not renovations. It's a brand new house and the basement is unfinished. I haven't started any work yet. We moved in 5 months ago, and I have been busy with other stuff to keep the wife happy. I haven't had time for proper setup. To be honest that pic is slightly staged. All the important bits are usually covered up or in totes. But that is basically how it looks most of the time right now.

I wanna see this Greg's room now.

Last edited:

tighecg

Armored Scrum Object
:lolz: you're a funny guy tighecg got any more pictures of mess and rubbish for us?

You should see my barn. I have two twenty foot fifth wheel flat beds full of shit. I think my dreamcast is somewhere on one of them. Most of the systems you see out are already dead from me tinkering with them, that was before all game related stuff got really expensive. I look at them now and think of AVGN. What was I thinking!

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
GregN's room was that dusty it was like one hundred cats had died in there and disintegrated into the atmosphere.

Just looking at it gave me asthma.