Arcade 1cc thread

KGRAMR

Another Striker
Today, I managed to pull off a 1CC on Data East's Psycho-Nics Oscar after so many tries. I'll try to pull off a 1CC on Gaelco's Thunder Hoop next but I don't know how long it'll take me to do it...

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
Redacted!

Edit #2: I redacted the post because I realized I was just polluting this thread with my non-1cc reports, but I went and did Thrash Rally this time. MVS difficulty on Neo CD. This time it's a real 1cc (aka get first place in World Championship, get "special" Paris-Dakar stage and end credits). Regretfully I could only get 3rd place on Dakar... but it seemed enough for the game I guess.

I'd try Neo DriftOut next but the style of driving is totally different and would throw me off constantly.

Last edited:

Burning Fight!!

10 Year Member
Double post, but I finally got an 1cc of Magician Lord playing casually the whole first half of the game, would you look at that?

The CD version is permanently set on Level-1 of the MVS cart, you can change it via CD Debug Dipswitches on the SD Loader (as I was doing before), but a man gotta know his limitations. :lolz:
Screw it, ain't nobody telling me my 1cc is not valid :lolz:

Probably gonna try to 1cc Final Fight for the next few weeks inspired by Sylvie's thread.

Burning Fight!!

10 Year Member
I got Capcom Arcade Stadium to practice Final Fight (yes I'm a pleb and yes I should have bought the belt scrolling pack instead at least), and I couldn't resist 1cc'ing my favorite Capcom CPS1 game:

EZ 1cc but I had to play it for a day or two to de-rust, was too used to doing the clear on the Genesis version, which is a stellar port but some sections really do not apply on the real deal.

ForeverSublime

6400|!!|Kyo Clone
20 Year Member
Nice Pasky! Good to see the Gaiapolis love lately. awbacon featured it on Unported Playlist recently as well.

Pretty Amy

Loyal Neo-Disciple
10 Year Member
Not sure if it counts since the game had location tests but only officially released on console.... 1CC Clockwork Aquario (normal mode). That was the fastest 1CC I've ever gotten on an arcade game. Probably only my 3rd or 4th time on normal. Easy, but fun.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Not sure if it counts since the game had location tests but only officially released on console.... 1CC Clockwork Aquario (normal mode). That was the fastest 1CC I've ever gotten on an arcade game. Probably only my 3rd or 4th time on normal. Easy, but fun.
Westone Bit rules! Congrats!

Burning Fight!!

10 Year Member
This is such a stupid 1cc I've decided to post it here.

And people don't believe me when I say Neo Geo Cup 98 is SuperSidekicks3 with a downgrade in CPU cheating, look how easy this is.

1699930004741.png

This lad is an absolute unit. Never have I been engaged more by a fictional soccer player than with Bread Flour and his heroic road to World Cup champions. I'll never forget you buddy.