Arcade 1cc thread

KGRAMR

Overtop Pathfinder
Today, I managed to pull off a 1CC on Data East's Psycho-Nics Oscar after so many tries. I'll try to pull off a 1CC on Gaelco's Thunder Hoop next but I don't know how long it'll take me to do it...

Burning Fight!!

Jaguar Ninja
Redacted!

Edit #2: I redacted the post because I realized I was just polluting this thread with my non-1cc reports, but I went and did Thrash Rally this time. MVS difficulty on Neo CD. This time it's a real 1cc (aka get first place in World Championship, get "special" Paris-Dakar stage and end credits). Regretfully I could only get 3rd place on Dakar... but it seemed enough for the game I guess.

I'd try Neo DriftOut next but the style of driving is totally different and would throw me off constantly.

Last edited:

Burning Fight!!

Jaguar Ninja
Double post, but I finally got an 1cc of Magician Lord playing casually the whole first half of the game, would you look at that?

The CD version is permanently set on Level-1 of the MVS cart, you can change it via CD Debug Dipswitches on the SD Loader (as I was doing before), but a man gotta know his limitations. :lolz:
Screw it, ain't nobody telling me my 1cc is not valid :lolz:

Probably gonna try to 1cc Final Fight for the next few weeks inspired by Sylvie's thread.

Burning Fight!!

Jaguar Ninja
I got Capcom Arcade Stadium to practice Final Fight (yes I'm a pleb and yes I should have bought the belt scrolling pack instead at least), and I couldn't resist 1cc'ing my favorite Capcom CPS1 game:

EZ 1cc but I had to play it for a day or two to de-rust, was too used to doing the clear on the Genesis version, which is a stellar port but some sections really do not apply on the real deal.