April Annihilation Cherry Hill, NJ April 12th to 14th

Stefan

Philadelphia Freeman,
20 Year Member
I'll be there for a good portion of Saturday night after my work commitments are done with.

jeffkun34

Science will find a way!,
20 Year Member
Can't make this one but I will watch some streams for sure.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
I’m going to be at the Coastal Delaware Running Festival, so I’ll miss this.

Bummer!

This Spring, there aren’t enough hours in the day to do it all.

This weekend would’ve been a much better fit...it’s Cherry Blossom festival in Philly, and we could’ve done the Big E jawn at night. They outta make it a weekend earlier, next year.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
I’m going to be at the Coastal Delaware Running Festival, so I’ll miss this.

Bummer!

This Spring, there aren’t enough hours in the day to do it all.

This weekend would’ve been a much better fit...it’s Cherry Blossom festival in Philly, and we could’ve done the Big E jawn at night. They outta make it a weekend earlier, next year.

Isn’t Sakura Sunday the 14th? I stopped going one year when we got fed up with the traffic around Fairmount Park, I’d like to go to the Taiko at West Chester U or Swarthmore sometime but I hear they get really crowded as well.

Gusmoney and I discussed going to the Colonial Soldier Arcade next weekend in Deptford with Johnny Maximum but I’m not sure when we’ll fit that in if at all.

Last edited:

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
My bad
f132db8d8ba0a81f37642c49dbb979fc.jpg

It’s not Sakura Sunday weekend this weekend, but the festival starts tomorrow.

That Colonial Soldier Arcade needs:
1) a new name. Seriously. The name is wack.
2) candy. I was not feeling the wood.
3) a better location than the Deptford Mall.

I give em credit for trying...E for effort, C- for execution.

My family walks to the Taiko concert at WCU every year, so even when it sells out-I ain’t trippin’. No parking worries for meeeeeeeee.

Last edited:

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
My bad
f132db8d8ba0a81f37642c49dbb979fc.jpg

It’s not Sakura Sunday weekend this weekend, but the festival starts tomorrow.

That Colonial Soldier Arcade needs:
1) a new name. Seriously. The name is wack.
2) candy. I was not feeling the wood.
3) a better location than the Deptford Mall.

I give em credit for trying...E for effort, C- for execution.

My family walks to the Taiko concert at WCU every year, so even when it sells out-I ain’t trippin’. No parking worries for meeeeeeeee.

Yeah I don't really care for the name either, it certainly doesn't bring me back to those halcyon days of the arcades of the early 90s. I'm still going to keep an open mind until I make it there. I'd say the Pinball Gallery in Malvern is still my favorite arcade around here.

Actually my brother is going to WCU getting his teaching cert but he's student teaching off campus now, I figured that for you : ) but the rest of us have to deal with parking around there which being an alumni I know isn't fun.

I may have to go to Maido sometime soon for a beef bowl if I don't do any of the Cherry Blossom Festival just to get the spirit of things even though that place isn't the same since they left Narberth.

Last edited:

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
Good time with majors, Jon, Ralfakick, and Stefan.

LB7aU3am.jpg

...and (almost) with the chick at the Collingswood PATCO station.

Last edited:

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
...and (almost) with the chick at the Collingswood PATCO station.

Foiled by Stefan! You should have left him there instead.

The Bang Bus
Starring

Gus "Moneyshot"
Stefan "Rod"man

Last edited:

Stefan

Philadelphia Freeman,
20 Year Member
Cheers to Gusmotorcity for having procured a double K.O. round finish against Hawk in SSF2X within 5 minutes.

Congratulations to Jon for somehow absent-mindedly forgetting to bring along the MVS Neo-SD cart, thus denying Philly's FGC the chance to play World Heroes Perfect, Galaxy Fight, Bomberman, Top Hunter, Real Bout Special, etc.

Accolades to Ralfakick for playing a very smart & effective Shizumaru in SS0 Special.

Extolment to Majors for once again humbly providing a gamut of Japanese arcade cabinets & terrific roster of games.