Anyone want to trade some cars in GT5?

Weevus

15 year old,
15 Year Member
I'm looking for a couple in particular; 2J, Escudo or any race car really.

PSN-Weevus.

Last edited:

djdelly

Teh Mizzle
I just started playing, but will hit you up next time i see you on.

not much GT5 love form n-g.com i take it...

TerryMasters

Galford's Armourer
Why would anyone love the clearly inferior GT5 versus the obviously better Forza 3? I mean we've all seen the YouTube videos of how GT5's AI runs on rails (even though there are videos of Forza doing the same thing), we've all seen the videos of how God awful the physics are and how unrealistic the crash damage is (even though there are videos of Forza doing the same thing)... seriously, why would anyone love that poorly developed GT5? :rolleyes:

I'm sorry, but dj I've never seen a place troll/hate on something as hard as some people here do with GT. It struck a nerve with me for some reason, and I'm not even a racing fan or a fan of previous games in the series. I think I just hate seeing people bash stuff that really isn't that bad or different, like the whole Live vs PSN thing. I know haters gonna hate, I just hate seeing haters... hate. But at the same time, if it weren't for them, I never would have went out and bought it. So thanks NG. Fanboyism is like an untreated drug addiction - you get your cheap thrills but you know you really need to stop, and part of me can't wait to see how many of them come diving to Forza's defense like I somehow knocked it as being worse than GT instead of what I actually did by saying they might both be good games.

I'm glad I was able to get that off my chest, and don't get me wrong, to the people who don't like the game that's cool too. Just some guys push their opinions on other people like it means nobody else will. It sucks that somebody might actually believe the hate when they could end up enjoying it and let me tell you, some people jump through extreme hoops to get their points across no matter how wrong they might be. It's astonishing, the same guys who "innocently" upload those anti-GT comparison vids are comment police - they actually sit there waiting to delete the comments that link to the videos proving them wrong. And that's just messed up, you've got to be fair about it. It's no wonder everyone disses it because nobody knows that the other side can do the same thing. These guys have the guts to tell everyone how much something else sucks but if someone shows them their game doing it too they just smile erase it and pretend it never happened so everyone can look at them as some kind of video game white knight. But back to the topic, unfortunately I don't have anything to trade yet. I just have fun playing Arcade and doing a license test here and there.

BigTinz

VT's Bitch , You can fuck this mouth for a fruit c
Seriously.

Stfu terry. GT5 is shit and so are you.

TerryMasters

Galford's Armourer
lol that's the best part about internet guys.

"The sky is green." "Actually it's blue" "Lol jk i was just trolling newb"

If you fail, it's ok cause you were just trolling. You're not actually that stupid.

Last edited:

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
lol that's the best part about internet guys.

"The sky is green." "Actually it's blue" "Lol jk i was just trolling newb"

If you fail, it's ok cause you were just trolling. You're not actually that stupid.

GT5 is a great game.

Actually, its awful.

LOL JK I was just trolling "newb".

TerryMasters

Galford's Armourer
Lots of people like their PB with Jelly.

I've got to admit sitting here waiting for a friend to shoot me a tracking number reminded me of how entertaining this place can be.

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
Because I hate you?

fitchlol.jpg

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Terry Masters is fineeeeeee.

How does one even stress the 'e'.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Who is that? I want to say that look isn't working for them.

As for GT5 I never played it, but I remember getting gt4 for certain cars that I couldn't get in any other game, in any color, any configuration AND you could change the wheels.

But the music sucked, getting licenses sucked, tuning the cars sucked, the weedy exhaust note of most cars sucked, constantly losing sucked, having to restart by selecting the option to quit, then being asked if you are sure, but the buttons default is "NO" so you went back to the race, and you had to do it again but more carefully only to wait for it to load up the replay of you fucking up, then loading the pre-race screen, hitting "race again", waiting for the track to load again, sitting through the several seconds leading up to the point you get control of the car again....driving up to the first corner and fucking it up JUST TO GO THROUGH THAT ALL OVER AGAIN.... FUCKING SUCKED.

And having to keep your PS2 on all night and day just to win a car is fucking retarded....I don't care how good it is..by that point I don't even want to look at the game anymore.

After hearing that GT5 is essentially the same, but with longer load times, more cars (that I dont care about) and no option to change wheels I just didn't care.

So yeah, good for you if you like gt5....I think buying, owning, and operating a performance car IRL is less involved and a lot more rewarding.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member

So yeah, good for you if you like gt5....I think buying, owning, and operating a performance car IRL is less involved and a lot more rewarding.

and waaaaaaaaayy out of the price range of 99.7% of the people who are going to play the game

Heath

, cheyne stoking
The music in GT5 is enough to send you over the edge.

TerryMasters

Galford's Armourer
1. Show the brighter side of things by explaining how something in question is not that different

2. Brace for impact from flood of massive personal attacks using the same intentionally stupid image in what I'm sure is now it's 8th thread on these forums

Thanks... for the hits?
11l7s5e.gif

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
Why would anyone love the clearly inferior GT5 versus the obviously better Forza 3? I mean we've all seen the YouTube videos of how GT5's AI runs on rails (even though there are videos of Forza doing the same thing), we've all seen the videos of how God awful the physics are and how unrealistic the crash damage is (even though there are videos of Forza doing the same thing)... seriously, why would anyone love that poorly developed GT5? :rolleyes:

I'm sorry, but dj I've never seen a place troll/hate on something as hard as some people here do with GT. It struck a nerve with me for some reason, and I'm not even a racing fan or a fan of previous games in the series. I think I just hate seeing people bash stuff that really isn't that bad or different, like the whole Live vs PSN thing. I know haters gonna hate, I just hate seeing haters... hate. But at the same time, if it weren't for them, I never would have went out and bought it. So thanks NG. Fanboyism is like an untreated drug addiction - you get your cheap thrills but you know you really need to stop, and part of me can't wait to see how many of them come diving to Forza's defense like I somehow knocked it as being worse than GT instead of what I actually did by saying they might both be good games.

I'm glad I was able to get that off my chest, and don't get me wrong, to the people who don't like the game that's cool too. Just some guys push their opinions on other people like it means nobody else will. It sucks that somebody might actually believe the hate when they could end up enjoying it and let me tell you, some people jump through extreme hoops to get their points across no matter how wrong they might be. It's astonishing, the same guys who "innocently" upload those anti-GT comparison vids are comment police - they actually sit there waiting to delete the comments that link to the videos proving them wrong. And that's just messed up, you've got to be fair about it. It's no wonder everyone disses it because nobody knows that the other side can do the same thing. These guys have the guts to tell everyone how much something else sucks but if someone shows them their game doing it too they just smile erase it and pretend it never happened so everyone can look at them as some kind of video game white knight. But back to the topic, unfortunately I don't have anything to trade yet. I just have fun playing Arcade and doing a license test here and there.

Cool story, bro.