Anyone seen Kusanagi-sama'? *sorted*

son_of_bael

Host for Orochi
Anyone seen Kusanagi-sama'??

Kusanagi-sama' was supposed to send me a PS2 on 7th August. I haven't received it, and I haven't heard from him since 4th August. He hasn't been online since 23rd August. I have dealt with him several times before, so I'm sure there is an explanation for it. Has anyone here heard from him in the past few weeks?

Thanks, Will.

edit (Oct 4th): Daine contacted me, explained the situation, should be sorted very soon
edit (Oct 23rd): still not sorted

Last edited:

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
I am very sorry to read about your ordeal as I know you are an outstanding person to do business with.
Given Kusanagi-sama's history/track record,all I can tell you is that he'll resurface eventually and when he does, he always MAKES GOOD. You will have to stay ontop of him though and keep us updated on this matter.
BB

Piratero

Street Hoop Star
15 Year Member
BIG BEAR said:
I am very sorry to read about your ordeal as I know you are an outstanding person to do business with.
Given Kusanagi-sama's history/track record,all I can tell you is that he'll resurface eventually and when he does, he always MAKES GOOD. You will have to stay ontop of him though and keep us updated on this matter.
BB

Even if he does come through (I hope so) -- It doesn't make his reputation look any good at all. No one should have to wait a almost a month and a half to receive a package.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
I agree with you 100% and I in no way condone what he's done. To breakoff communication and blatantly ignore someone after accepting payment or trade is outrageous behavior. I am just referring to his past history.
BB

Piratero said:
Even if he does come through (I hope so) -- It doesn't make his reputation look any good at all. No one should have to wait a almost a month and a half to receive a package.

Kusanagi-sama'

Ninja Combat Warrior
My deep apologies to Will for the lengthy delay. Package has been sitting here for months in storage without me doing anything about it... :crying:

Going to head out soon and post it for you champ.;)

son_of_bael

Host for Orochi
Cheers Daine. I was sure there was a legitimate reason for it, but I figured there was no harm in asking just in case something had happened.

Update: Package arrived 31st October with free game :D

Last edited: