Anyone need Neo Geo AES Manual Scans?

bytestorm

Armored Scrum Object
Hey all!

Been a long time member here and allways got help and support from many members here throu the years..

I never felt that I had anything to contribute with, wich is a shame since I got so much without giving anything back.

Now I stumbled on a folder on my PC with around 2gb of AES manuals scans for alot of titles in good quality.

I have no idea where I found these or if I am even allowed to share them? (If they are yours, let me know your thoughts!! I will OFC respect your will. I honestly dont know where they are from)

Anyhow, I havent seen them around here and some searches here turned up nothing so I thought that I finally might have something to give back? :)

Please give me your thoughts and let me know if I am allowed to share them somewhere?

And to clarify one more time, these are NOT mine. Someone took their time and scanned these and they deserve all credit! I didnt find them here, nor do I remember when or where I found them so I just want to make it easier for ppl to find them. Great thanks to the original scanners!

Attachments

• Samurai Spirits Zero Special (JAP) 01.jpg
    Samurai Spirits Zero Special (JAP) 01.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 49
Last edited: