anyone know where N80G80 is??

SSS

neo retired
None of the local guys have heard from him recently. I'm still waiting on an atro city panel.

Battlesmurf

Edo Express Delivery Guy
None of the local guys have heard from him recently. I'm still waiting on an atro city panel.

I was hoping this wouldn't happen. Though- every time someone disappears (whether on accident or on purpose) it's usually not *just* the $15 item. Hopefully he stops being busy and all of you guys get squared away. He never struck me as the kind of guy to up and vanish- so hopefully EG stops forgetting/procrastinating(?) and calls the guy.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
I would imagine that ilazul would also have his number. If I'm not mistaken didn't he buy a good deal of justin's cabs awhile back?

-dz

ilazul

Enemy Chaser
I would imagine that ilazul would also have his number. If I'm not mistaken didn't he buy a good deal of justin's cabs awhile back?

-dz

Yep, and I called him when I saw this thread, again a week ago, and again on saturday. He's just not answering his phone. I usually hear from him twice a month at least, and last I heard from him was a text on 8/19.

A bunch of us have his number, he just isn't answering.

All the local guys have tried to reach him. I really hope he's ok. Evil Mike said he might be able to stop by his house.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Hopefully he's ok.

Of course thats the first thing we want to know.

I'd feel terrible if something happened to him.

But, he is a known member and friend to a few here.

This is totally unacceptable, and once he returns the goods, it will be dealt with then.

I don't think he would intentionally scam anyone - especially over $15 and a CP.

Maybe he's in jail, hospital, or internet is down... but the reason I don't think this is possible is that members have called him and his phone rang and rang - if it was off it would go right to voicemail - and if something happened, one of his family members would pick up the phone to alert anyone who was concerned.

channelmaniac

Mr Neo Fix-it
15 Year Member
Why would his cell phone be kept charged if he was in the hospital or jail anyway?

I hope he's OK.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Why would his cell phone be kept charged if he was in the hospital or jail anyway?

I hope he's OK.

I'd feel bad if something happened to him - but this is all speculation.

Maybe something did happen and he figures you guys "will understand" once he gets his mind or whatever back together.

Still very rude of him, but I'm guessing he will come through.

scgon

Benimaru's Hairdresser
10 Year Member
hope the guy is alright, I do not expect this is him avoiding people, certainly not for such a small amount of cash, especially since he's been here for so long and been an outstanding member of the community.

If anyone finds out what's up and it's not too personal please let us know.

SSS

neo retired
He's alive, just really really busy. I picked up my CP today around lunch time since I was in the area.

SSS

neo retired
Did you tell him to ship the kick harness?

Nobody is that busy.

I did mention to him that a member was still waiting on his tekken kick harness, and that there was a thread on the matter.

thchardcore

Another Striker
15 Year Member
Did you tell him to ship the kick harness?

Nobody is that busy.

You are if you work a lot like me. It's hard to get to the post office when you are working every moment that you aren't sleeping.

I've bought a few items off Justin in the past, it's unfortunate, but I imagine he is just really caught up with real life shit.

Last edited:

TonK

Least Valuable Player
You are if you work a lot like me. It's hard to get to the post office when you are working every moment that you aren't sleeping.

I've bought a few items off Justin in the past, it's unfortunate, but I imagine he is just really caught up with real life shit.

Are you serious?

He couldnt have given SSS the kick harness to ship when he was there picking up the CP?

I don't want to get started.

thchardcore

Another Striker
15 Year Member
Are you serious?

He couldnt have given SSS the kick harness to ship when he was there picking up the CP?

Keep up the good work! One hell of a bang up job.

scgon

Benimaru's Hairdresser
10 Year Member
Well I guess I'm pleased that the guy is ok, but surprised that the reason is simply that he's too busy. Really this is like 2 months and not even a pm? I'm a reasonable person and all but good rep or not this is not how people should act when selling anything, be it for $5 or $5000. He made a committment and should at least keep me in the loop. I hope I'll hear from him soon.

SSS

neo retired
Are you serious?

what am I? UPS. Gotta love it when other people volunteer your services.

I'm not going to ship scgon's harness. I'm not going provide a written transcript of our conversation for Big Tinz's amusement. All you need to know is he's A, alive B, has been made aware of this thread and a member is waiting on a kick harness. What he chooses to do from here is out of my hands, and I'm not going to pursue the matter further. I could have easily just picked up my CP and said jack shit here. Have a nice day. :)

TonK

Least Valuable Player
what am I? UPS. Gotta love it when other people volunteer your services.

I'm not going to ship scgon's harness. I'm not going provide a written transcript of our conversation for Big Tinz's amusement. All you need to know is he's A, alive B, has been made aware of this thread and a member is waiting on a kick harness. What he chooses to do from here is out of my hands, and I'm not going to pursue the matter further. I could have easily just picked up my CP and said jack shit here. Have a nice day. :)

Thats all i need to know about you.

As long as you got your shit, right?

SSS

neo retired

Hi, Tonk. I already received a thanks from scgon for contacting the seller on his behalf. Seems some people are still thankful for favors they receive and don't demand more. I've helped numerous people in this hobby with technical assistance, sweat and muscle power for cab transportation, monitor installation etc. etc.. When and where I donate my time is my business, and I certainly don't need some random guy accross the country saying how far I should extend my own genorosity.

Battlesmurf

Edo Express Delivery Guy

Hopefully that's not how he intended that post to come out- but that's the vibe I got from the guy too, Tonk. I wonder how he would feel if the guy local pick-up'ed his kick harness but left him out to dry with his CPO?

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Hi, Tonk. I already received a thanks from scgon for contacting the seller on his behalf. Seems some people are still thankful for favors they receive and don't demand more. I've helped numerous people in this hobby with technical assistance, sweat and muscle power for cab transportation, monitor installation etc. etc.. When and where I donate my time is my business, and I certainly don't need some random guy accross the country saying how far I should extend my own genorosity.

That cool man - you did enough!

Give yourself a pat on the back...

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member

Man, it only takes 5 minutes to go into paypal and refund somebody.

If you can't get to the Post Office, send a refund.

It is that easy. You can refund somebody 24 hours a day.

PS: Didn't N80G80 run into some trouble with the group by?

I never had a problem with him, but I remember something went down with that group buy.