Anyone know what game this is? (Looks like a ghetto Galuda 2 clone)

Gotenks326

Chin's Bartender
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sI0S_0tzHG4

Excuse my ignorance, but what game is this? It looks like Galuda 2 clone (except looks much crappier obviously), but the music that was playing before the boss was from Galuda 1 (Fortress City). Also, that boss's bullet pattern half way through the video looks somewhat similar to the Galuda 1 final boss (I haven't had the pleasure to play Galuda 2 to know if it's just a coincidence or not). Is this a shooter sim?

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
Holy fucking shit they get good mobile games.

Martinov

Geese's Thug
soulthug said:
Holy fucking shit they get good mobile games.

Yep, I'll say. I bought PS2 Galuda, and it came with a little insert advertising Cave's phonegame range, and, IIRC, they also have Ketsui and Progear available.

Just a thought, but I wonder how many years away we are from having emulated versions of these games running on our phones? Dodging bullets would be a bitch though.

Piratero

Street Hoop Star
15 Year Member
So we can't play these games on U.S. cell phones?

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
Piratero said:
So we can't play these games on U.S. cell phones?
order a japanese phone and get a member to buy these for you :emb:

i wanted to play ollie king mobile, i might hire someone to put it on a phone and send it :kekeke:

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
Holy shit, thats a cell phone game?

bay

Armored Scrum Object
right... now i want to see a cellphone modded with a sanwa or siemitsu stick + buttons.

:lol:

segasonicfan

Camel Slug
wow....I'm speechless. If that's a cell phone game...well, that's just beyond amazing.

Wow.

-Segasonicfan

TWE

Zero's Secretary
Yeah, this is the cellphone game based on Espgaluda 2 (not 1) that came out last year. The boss fight is the "True Seseri" fight on the 5th stage.

Really impressive for a cellphone game.

SSS

neo retired
I think when I bought my copy of Espgaluda back in 04-05 it came with a pamphlet from cave advertising cell phone games. This concept isn't new.