Anyone know anything about comic cards?

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
I got a collection that a dude I used to work with gave me. I dont know which series they are, but it looks to be a complete collection, some of those that 9 cards made a whole pic, some foils, etc.

Last I heard the bottom dropped outta comic cards completely. Ive had these in a book for like 10 or 12 years. I mean obviously im not looking to get a penny accurate value from you jabronis, I'm just wondering if the bottom.. came back up? lol

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
I got a collection that a dude I used to work with gave me. I dont know which series they are, but it looks to be a complete collection, some of those that 9 cards made a whole pic, some foils, etc.

Last I heard the bottom dropped outta comic cards completely. Ive had these in a book for like 10 or 12 years. I mean obviously im not looking to get a penny accurate value from you jabronis, I'm just wondering if the bottom.. came back up? lol
I used to collect back in the 90's the first 3 series of Marvel Universe cards, then i moved on to Marvel Masterpieces. I'm not sure on pricing, but there used to be a publication called Wizard magazine, that had price guides for those cards, though since that mag is long out of print, im sure those prices are out of date.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
I think outside of TCGs, all cards are worthless. As a kid I thought I was gonna earn a chunk with my Griffey rookie card. It's worth like $8 now. But Pokemon cards are through the roof.

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
I think outside of TCGs, all cards are worthless. As a kid I thought I was gonna earn a chunk with my Griffey rookie card. It's worth like $8 now. But Pokemon cards are through the roof.
Pokemon has a huge ass fanbase to this day. I can understand why.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
If you got a Marvel Masterpieces 1996 Set you might have some pretty pricey cards in that collection. If you got a brand new sealed box, even better. Even the original 1990 Marvel Super Heroes Set has shot up in price.

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
If you got a Marvel Masterpieces 1996 Set you might have some pretty pricey cards in that collection. If you got a brand new sealed box, even better. Even the original 1990 Marvel Super Heroes Set has shot up in price.
Damn, i got all those sets sorted in boxes, holograms and all in my closet somewhere.