Anyone here collect toys/Action Figures?

RoadBuster

Crossed Swords Squire
Followed Phyeir's advice. No regrets.

c9v0bQg.jpg

Wolferaizer

Gal Ageise's Demon
I thought I was pretty clear not to muck up this thread with dolls and shit. While I appreciate you contributing, there is a dedicated thread as Tripredacus mentioned.

THIS thread is for action figures from the likes of the following:

Robotech
NECA
Hot Toys
Sideshow Collectibles
Chogokin
Soul of Chogokin
Transformers
Etcetera, etcetera

GAMEFAN

Please dont say etcetera lol, otherwise we will see more doll bitch. :keke:

Attachments

• hotsocrah.jpg
    hotsocrah.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 227

Master Tasuke

Pathetic Meat Sack, Doll Fucker and Collector of J
LOOKS LIKE THE BALLS-ON TEAM IS FINALLY HERE TO RESCUE THIS THREAD FROM MT's FAGGOTRY...

MGSPLAYARTSCOLLECTION11-15-142_zpsf2bb3baf.jpg

uh-oh; looks like that didn't turn out quite right. i guess NO ONE can truly resist Liquid's charms...

DSC_0988_zps56615d4d.jpg

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Did anyone get the new Metroplex TR? I know it came a bit ago but hey maybe someone here is just as nuts as I am and wants to see some pics up close and personal.

Also, when in hell is Ravage (Tripedacus Agent of Doom) Beast Wars going to get re-released, fucking egay hounds asking crazy money for the fucking thing!, I blame them Tigatron Transmetal BS retooled shenanigans.

Last edited:

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Also, when in hell is Ravage (Tripedacus Agent of Doom) Beast Wars going to get re-released, fucking egay hounds asking crazy money for the fucking thing!, I blame them Tigatron Transmetal BS retooled shenanigans.

The only one worth re-releasing is the X-9 Metals Jaguar... Shadow Panther and Tripredacus Agent are just shitty Cheetor/Cheetas repaints.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
0cade5887363a3aa7b5995cc71a89b2a_4.jpg

anybody have that ''gaia'' gundam so you can tell me what exactly this conversion kit consists of/is about?

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
The only one worth re-releasing is the X-9 Metals Jaguar... Shadow Panther and Tripredacus Agent are just shitty Cheetor/Cheetas repaints.
X-9 that is exactly the one I'm talking about. I know of the other repaints. X-9 is a retool though, I mean yes there is new stuff in there but mostly a retool, isn't?

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
X-9 that is exactly the one I'm talking about. I know of the other repaints. X-9 is a retool though, I mean yes there is new stuff in there but mostly a retool, isn't?

Yes pretty much. That one was only released in Japan. However, it did get a repaint into Tigatron which was a Botcon (US) exclusive.

I don't own it myself, so I can't say exactly what is different. I do have the TM Cheetor and it looks like the main changes are the head. Now this X-9 has actual hands instead of two cat head halfs. Also the cat head from the beast mode just becomes the robot head. And it has guns, which the original mold didn't.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Yeah that's it! That's the one I wanna get someday, I should have gotten it when they were 80, just when it came out, I was like what? why? that's so expensive! So I got Mammuth Prime (Convo Prime?) instead, beautiful work on that one, then it went up to 100 and I was like no what? Now it's 250, fuck! Someday...

Had I known there was metal in there I would have gotten it on the fly, no beast war has metal in it at all. Well he is not a beast bot, he didn't take a beast mode.

Edit: I'm laughing at my logic as I re-read this...helpless.

Last edited:

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Been rearranging my figures and don't think I've posted any pictures in years.

Some SOC/Die-cast
P1020402.JPG

ThreeA
P1020400.JPGP1020401.JPGP1020404.JPGP1020405.JPG

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Really digging the space men.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Looks like my Megatron Mega Drive shipped today.

SNT10053.jpg

fake

15 Year Member
Double post...

BIG news for designer toy fans. NECA acquired Kidrobot yesterday, who had been hurting for a few years and were nearly going out of business. NECA is apparently going to give them full autonomy to create art toys. At the same time, Kidrobot has appointed Frank Kozik, the godfather of designer toys, as their new creative director. This could have gone SO wrong, but this is really good fit for KR.

fake

15 Year Member
It that a flash drive on its right hand?

Yeah, it has Eliminate Down, Twinkle Tale, Gleylancer, and Alien Soldier romz on it.

Actually, I think it's just part of the gun or whatever and in the Mega Drive formation it connects to the controller.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Double post...

BIG news for designer toy fans. NECA acquired Kidrobot yesterday, who had been hurting for a few years and were nearly going out of business. NECA is apparently going to give them full autonomy to create art toys. At the same time, Kidrobot has appointed Frank Kozik, the godfather of designer toys, as their new creative director. This could have gone SO wrong, but this is really good fit for KR.

All that is awesome news. That Megatron is freakin' boss.

fluxcore

Another Striker
Got my Samus (Other M) Figma after a pretty long (p)re-order wait

's verr nais-uh

(waiting even more for the GitS Motoko Figma though!)

fake

15 Year Member
Mega Drive Megatron is an awesome gimmick, but I've gone completely cold on it after pre-ordering this guy:
View attachment 20682

Yeah I don't really collect transformers. I mostly got it for the mega drive tie in. I've kept all of my transformers from childhood and picked up some die cast rereleases like sideswipe though. I remember my friend having an awesome dinosaur one. I'd pick that up if I could find it. I miss trading / borrowing transformers.