Anyone here collect toys/Action Figures?

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
I guess in being a contributer to that website, he has surrounded himself with people who shift his baseline perception of what is normal and where the borderline to Creepiville lay before he jumped over it with both feet.

Yes and no.

Being on a site for that hobby is just like this site or going to an anime convention. The basis for the hobby is still fringe enough that it brings in a higher proportion of the crazies and they think (usually incorrectly) that they are in a safe haven, so they come out of their shell. But the large majority just kind of slides away slowly.

You get the same thing at anime conventions if you dress as the right character you get a real gem of a person just going on and on about weird theories or about how much the thing you like sucks, like this is conversation someone that obviously likes something would want to have.

Hell, non-nerdy hobbies get it too, the guys that are writing diatribes saying how they will kill a players family if he doesn't get 100 yards next Sunday because it will ruin his fantasy performance isn't the same level of creepy. Just a different medium.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Most collectors tend to look down on this kind of creepy behaviour...at least the ones I know.

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
If by toy collections, you mean buying your mothers new starfish-beads, strap-ons, and butt plugs, then yes...I collect toys. Read this and ref the gif. :cool:

Phyeir

Dude i have a hard ie explaining my stuff as it is, if i got that , i could never bring a girl over, ever

. Ever

Guess the trick is to get married first, then acquire the plastic harem. :p

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Guess the trick is to get married first, then acquire the plastic harem. :p

The trick is to not get married at all and live your life as the ultimate archmage.

Last edited:

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
902139-captain-harlock-005.jpg

This is the one I'm waiting for this fall. Still trying to decide if I should change my order to the version that comes with the Throne of Arcadia...

Phyeir

I know there are a lot of SEGA fans here, so bumping for this figure... First4Figures is releasing a Vyse figure as a part of their Sega All Stars line.

vertical_01.jpg

I never expected that series to get love from this or any line so I was giddy as a school girl to see this one.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Wow! I'd but that if it were a figure and not a statue. Still really cool though.

dullbuoy

Leon Ther,
Picked up one of these, classic 3.5 inch sized scale. the way the soldiers legs work and look is kinda awkward (but kinda typical for these sized articulated figures.

Acid-Rain-Toys-8.jpg

if you're into GI Joes / Squad building etc, some of the figures are available (or soon to be) separate from the vehicles. i think the vehicles just come with the yellow helmet guys/grunts. the helmets are removable or rather it doesn't stay on that well, and it comes with a gasmasked head. the other figures with the human headsculpts i think will be sold separately.

Acid-Rain-Toys-2-630x630.jpg

Acid-Rain-Toys-4.png

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
http://www.e2046.com/product/20955

not sure why shes wearing blue?

271162c6a13238be3d7d41a56dc42b42_12.jpg

4d12cc7e5531a31e1ea9c9bb6b932ac8_4.jpg

its a 1/6 poseable Mai doll for 135.35 before shipping.
shes a popular character right? if she was in red someone here would probably want one?

edit:ok? yeah my kof experience is only from 95 played on a playstation a long time ago. sorry I didn't know that was the 2p color, I think I remember picking purple for her? blue must be the default 2p color then!

Last edited:

Phyeir

Isnt E2046 all bootlegs or are they doing original lines now?

fluxcore

Another Striker
I would love that Megatron, but the gun just really doesn't do it for me :/

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
It'd be nice if it were actually functional playing MD carts.

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
20 Year Member
Semi-related, I caved and pre-ordered this along with the Spider-Woman figure from Koto:

TOY10609.jpg

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Most of my action figures and toys are put away since I have no room to display them but I broke out my old Mini Mates and some of the newer Kreo Transformers. Of course now I have no idea where to put them.

100_1557.JPG100_1558.JPG100_1559.JPG
100_1560.JPG100_1561.JPG100_1562.JPG